Chapter 2: Time with you

Once out of the house, Reggie checked his list to see who was left. "Only one more house to go." He whispered to himself. "Hey, Reggie!" Luisa called out to him whilst waving. He jumped at the sudden noise and waved back. "H-hello Luisa." He stuttered "Done with your chores already?" "Not yet. There's always more work to be done. I'm just taking a little break." Luisa replied. "I see. I-if you don't mind, would you like to walk with me? I only have one house left and I enjoy your company." Reggie asked. Luisa thought for a second and nodded "Yeah I would love to." She said, "Wonderful. It's right this way." Reggie replied as he began to walk, with Luisa walking beside him.

They engaged in small chit-chat, nothing too deep. But they started to get to know each other better. "So, you're telling me that you can lift mountains?" "Yep. I can move the mountains around the Encanto." "I'll believe it when I see it." Reggie said as Luisa giggled "I'll show you sometime. When I'm not doing any chores and when you're not busy with your deliveries." "It's a deal" Reggie replied before realizing that they were at the house. He knocked on the door, shouting "Delivery!". The door opened, on the other side was a person holding out the payment. Reggie took the payment and gave them their order. "Have a lovely day." He said as the door closed.

Reggie looked up at Luisa and smiled. "Thank you for walking with me. I enjoyed our time talking." He said. She looked down and replied "Me too. I have to get back to work. I'll see you around." "See you around and don't overwork yourself," Reggie said before waving. "Got it." Luisa waved back and ran to her family's Casita.

Reggie slightly blushed. He smiled at the thought of spending time with her. 'I better get going' he thought. He found an open area and flew back towards the portal.

Once Reggie returned home, he spent the rest of his day organizing the people who deliver his goods in the monster realm.