Chapter 17

~~~~~
So since all of you voted for a double update in the last chapter, your wishes are my command. Here is the double update that you all have been waiting for, ENJOY!!!
~~~~~

CATALIA'S POV:
It has been over a week since my brothers caught me and Luciano holding hands, good thing they didn't react at first and let us explain what happened. They actually looked really impressed at what Luciano did and thanked him for standing up to me.

It was currently Saturday and I was planning on visiting Blake, Blaze and Dylan at their work as they weren't here. It was almost lunch time and I told my family I wanted to bring food and surprise them today. They said sure as long as I was 2 bodyguards.

Now I was in the car with Derek driving and Connor in the back as I was sitting in the passenger seat with the lunch bags on my lap. I wanted to eat lunch with the three of them so I brought extra. I also learned that their assistants also refuse to eat if their bosses doesn't so I also brought food for them.

When we parked at the Family Company Building I finger brushed my hair to flatten it. I also arranged my dress before we stepped out of the car.

The dress:

"You should go inside already Lili, we'll stay out here and wait for you

"You should go inside already Lili, we'll stay out here and wait for you." Derek said while leaning on the car roof.

"I predicted that you were about to say that so I made you guys these." I said as I gave them the lunch that I packed for them.

I looked surprised but smiled excitedly. "Thanks Lili! I can't wait to eat your food, aside from Felipe's, your cooking is the best!" Connor said while taking the food excitedly.

I laughed,  "I made those for the both of you to eat while waiting. Don't eat in the car as it gets hot in the car quickly. Either you guys wait on the tables over there or in the lobby." I said.

They chuckled at my concern and nodded. "Don't worry about us Lili, we'll eat out here while waiting for you. Come on we'll walk you to the entrance." Derek said as he locked the car using the key chain. The three of us walked to the entrance where the guard immediately blocked our way.

"What are you kids doing at this place?" The guard said cockily. He looked at us up and down but he looked longer at me. I got really uncomfortable at his look so I immediately held Derek's hand with my free hand.

He looked at me and back at the guard and saw the way he looked at me so he stepped for blocking me from his view. "We are here for Mr. Blake, Blaze and Dylan Rossi. Please step out of our way." He said protectively.

"And who do you kids think you are to look for him and to order me around?" He asked cockily. I didn't like the way he talked to Derek and Connor so I sighed to calm myself down and stepped away from Derek.