| Chapter 68: Friends |

"We should have just taken the floo powder" You groaned while having your feet up to the chair, leaning on the wall of the private jet as you were typing away on your laptop while Harry just stared outside the window of the jet.

"Because I don't want to travel magically and I want to meet this people who took care of you while I was in space, losing" Dad said while he was on his phone. You groaned.

"Get over it, Dad. There was nothing you could do. Either way, you are still a hero for fighting until the end" You looked at your Dad who looked at you with a soft smile.

"Encouraging words, my daughter" Dad teased as you chuckled.

"We'll get them back" You said referring to Peter mostly. Dad nodded at this looking at you.

"I'm proud of you" You looked up to your Dad at those words

"For coming up with the solution to stop the blip as soon as you heard it without even knowing anything. That is a Hero" Dad smiled at you making you smile

"I learned from the best" You winked at your Dad teasingly

"And you're being better then I ever was" Dad said making you soften.

"Oh, Dad. Your gonna make me cry" You pouted making him chuckle

"Don't, you look ridiculous when you cry" Dad teased

"Do I?" You look at Harry who looked at you

"Don't bring me into this. I don't want you to cry" Harry said bringing his hands up.

"So you are admitting it!" You gasped in shock to tease him. You acted being hurt by his words.

"I didn't mean that! I swear!" Harry tried to deny it. It made you and your Dad laugh at him being worried and scared. Harry glared at the two of you before joining in the laugh as it was contagious.

"Are you sure this is the right place? Looks deserted if you ask me" Happy said as he sat on the front driving.

"That's because we aren't there yet! When you see a mad hatter house. That is it!" You yelled going back to typing away in your computer.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked

"Fine, Harry" You answered as he wasn't convince.

"This past 3 weeks. You would faint in any time. Is there something wrong you aren't telling me?" Harry asked. You have been keeping this secret for long. You closed the laptop looking at him.

"Its not a side effect is it?" He asked

"No...the killing curse did something to me. When I died then came back to life. I felt like something went missing but couldn't point my finger at it actually. Me and dad did multiple test with Dr. Banner and we came to a conclusion that I have a heart sickness. We don't know what it is yet" You explained to Harry who looked at you horrified. He just got you back 3 weeks ago and now he was finding out you have a heart disease/sickness and you didn't know what it is.

"Is it cancer?" Harry asked

"No, Harry. Its something else. My heart would stop in times and luckily Dr. Banner came up with something to sustain my heart and make sure it doesn't stop all the time" You explained

"Does anyone else know?" He asked

"You, Happy, Pepper and Dr. Banner know and I plan to keep it that way until I know what's causing my heart to stop" You smile sweetly at Harry

"Don't tell anyone okay? Promise me" You said

"They have rights to know—"

"Promise me, Harry" You said again