Chapter 14

"Pepa, you're crushing me-" 

Pepa was holding her brother as she was dragging him everywhere, really wanting to bond with her brother who had been missing in action.

Of course, even if she didn't want to talk about him, she knew just thinking of him could make a great change of weather. It didn't stop her from feeling a great missing puzzle of her soul. 

The only brother was sweating and chuckling nervously. He was socially awkward and you could only laugh as you and Camilo followed them behind. 

You looked at the shapeshifter beside you and nudged him, "You're funny and adorable like your uncle, Carlos~" You teased him. 

He gasped in a playful offended comparison, "I am more than a funny guy, hermosa-" You raised your brow and chuckled, "Definitely, you're Camilo." The said Madrigal blinked before scoffing, not showing the small blush on his face. 

You briefly arrived at your house and you looked up to it and saw a rather unfinished art added to the walls. You tilted your head, a little concerned as Pepa knocked on the door in a rhythmic sequence. 

Pepa was about to squeal at the sight of her close friend when she almost made a gasp with her small thunder when you passed by her. After all, you beamed when you saw your Mami and quickly dashed to hug Constanza tightly on your tippy toes. 

"Hello there, my sweetest, how is my little dear?" She cooed, pampering and spoiling you with her kisses on your cheeks, indicating how much she loves you and how you melted from the affection.

She turned to look at Pepa and smiled, "Pepa! What brings you here again-" She caught a glimpse of Bruno who was hiding behind his tall sister. Constanza smiled softly and waved, "Hello there, Burito." 

Bruno shyly laughed at the nickname he missed to hear when a crash was heard inside your house. You looked at your mami, who sighed, "Amor has an art block, don't mind her she was a little-"

"Buriiiiitooooooo!!!" Friedamor screamed and tackled the little guy, lifting him up like he never weight any less than a leaf, "Mi amigo, you need to eat more condensada-" She ruffled his head while headlocking the poor son of Alma, "Look at these noodle arms! Hay nako, mahal- lagyan mo nga ng adobo yung tiyan nito (Sigh, love- fill his stomach with adobo)." 

Constanza laughed and gave Bruno an apologetic smile, "Mi amore, I believe they had already eaten their breakfast, do you want to go in, Pepa?" The said Madrigal joined the cuddle you and your mami was having as she swooned. 

"My lovely Dolores will be having a date tomorrow, if pray tell Mariano would come to ask her out tonight so we must, I say we-" She hugged the two of you tightly like a cuteness aggression, "We must go shop for her clothes, as well as for La Fiesta de Flor! And you know most of the seamstress and if you are there, Frieda is there too!" 

You tried to leave the bone crushing hug as Camilo pulled you out of it, twirling you around as he laughed, "You look squished, hermosa." You blepped at him, "These cheeks are filled with love by my mami, hmph!"

•°•°•°•°•

After awhile, you were in the town walking around, tagging along with everyone else and having fun generally. Your mama was helping Dolores sort out her colors and her designs as Isabella was talking so fondly to your mami.

Pepa was talking about how she met Felix and how they fell in love, and giving advices to her daughter as Dolores was having second hand embarrassment because the topic was about her love life. She was shy about it after all especially when Camilo shifted to Mariano to tease his older sister.