♡ Chapter 20 ♡

Before Yoongi let go y/n's neck a hard punch landed on his jaw making him jerk away and fell on to the floor.
Yoongi was about to get up when someone grabbed him by his neck and started choking him. He met the familiar pair of red eyes. In the corner of his eyes he saw y/n running out of the room.
He felt the grip on his neck tightened. A growl escaped from his throat. Luckily he was able to grab jungkook's throat too. He pushed jungkook with all his strength. Yoongi knew that he will never win a fight over jungkook.

Even though Yoongi tried to get away from jungkook, jungkook didn't let him go. Instead of letting go he tightened his grip more with his veiny hands. Yoongi was about to use his abilities when, strong pair of arms pushed them away from each other. Namjoon was standing between them while Taehyung and jimin held jungkook by using all of their strength. Jungkook was growling like a angry beast.

Yoongi's heart broke at his sight, jungkook's eyes were burning with anger, his fists were balled and nails were digging to his flesh. Only thing written on his face was pure hate towards him. His eyes clearly showed his desire to kill yoongi. For all these years jungkook never fought with each other. Yoongi always had a soft spot for him. Jungkook always said to others that "Yoongi hyung won't scold me". Jungkook had never asked anything from them for these years but to protect y/n. What has he done.
Warm tears started running down from his eyes. After hundreds of years, for the first time he cried.

"JUNGKOOK STOP IT" Namjoon growled while using his alpha voice after seeing jungkook's current state, jungkook had lost his control.

He hissed at namjoon without listening to him. His fangs were growing. His growls started growing louder and louder. Taehyung and jimin were struggling to keep him in a one place.

"JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER CALM DOWN OR I WILL PUT YOU INTO THE DUNGEON AND CHAIN YOU UP" Namjoon screamed making the whole cave shake with his voice. No response. Only thing jungkook see is a enemy and his enemy is still breathing infront of him, he was angry for himself for letting him breathe.

"JUNGKOOK IF YOU KEEP THIS ATTITUDE I WILL LOCK YOU UP AND KEEP Y/N AWAY FROM YOU. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER LET YOU SEE HER AGAIN" namjoon shouted. Jungkook stop struggling. His head shot up at namjoon. He glared at him.
"NO, No you won't" jungkook screamed.

"IF YOU OBEY ME YES I WON'T" namjoon said little bit calmly.
"No no no, you can't do that, you can't take her away from me" jungkook said while shaking his head. He took deep breaths to calm himself down.

Jungkook closed his eyes and started thinking about y/n. How her eyes lit up when she saw him, how she gave him a warm smile when she cought him staring at her, how she giggled after doing cute things. How her face changed when she saw new magical things.

His breathing slowed down. His red eyes changed back to his chocolate brown eyes. His fangs went back to the normal size. Jimin slowly made him sit on the bed.

Namjoon gestured Yoongi to sit down. Yoongi sat on the armchair near his table. Namjoon patiently wait until jungkook calm down. Jin and hoseok were standing near the door. Jimin and Taehyung sat beside jungkook making him sit between them.

Jin asked namjoon's permission to go after y/n and look how is she but namjoon refused. He told him to leave her alone and stay here, if jungkook get out of control again.

They all silently waited until jungkook fully calm down. When they made sure that jungkook is calm down Yoongi started to talk

"I am sorry" he whispered. But all 6 weredragons in the room heard him.

Suddenly jungkook started laughing loudly. "You are sorry?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. "You are sorry after scaring the shit out of her?" He growled.