The Meet-up Part 2

"Um. Parker..? Who's this?"

The teens all stop and look up from their cards in hands. They glance at each other and turn their heads towards the sound of the voice. The girl with her back previously turned towards the voice, scoots and turns around to get a better look at whoever had spoken.

"Mr. Stark! Oh um this is.." The boy begins as he scrambles to sit up. The others following in pursuit.

Astoria stands and dusts herself off before walking forward and holding her hand out.

"You must be Anthony Edward Stark. I'm Astoria Meldame Heladottir." She says with a warm smile.

Tony raises a brow at the young girl and shakes her hand. "How the hell did you know that?"

The girl gives a small shrug. "Off the internet. Its nice."

"But also quite dangerous," the female redhead says as she steps up.

The girl hums.

Clint steps up and points at the girl. He wiggles his finger at her. "Don't you guys think she looks a bit like-"

"Loki?" The teens all cut in in unison.

All the adults snap their heads at the teens and murmur in agreement. Astoria gives a smile.

"A lot of people say that," she begins," but I promised hes not my dad or anything like that.. Just my uncle.."

Peter walks over and stands next to Astoria. "Lets introduce everyone to you" he whispers and glances at her.

Astoria's nose scrunches. "That'd be great i guess.." She looks abck at him and smiles a bit.

Peter eventually gets through everyone, many breaking off to do their own things after speaking to the girl.

Astoria glances around the room after stepping to the aide wirh Peter. "Wow.."

Peter looks at her and tilts his head, he tales a quickl glance around the room. "What? Do you love the decore?"

"What? No! I mena yeah but thats just materalistic. Who would want that shit."

Peter laughs a bit. "What do you mean? A lot of people dummy"

Astoria shrugs"Greedy ass people but yeah I guess.  I menat..." She looks around and motions with her hand towards the avengers and teens left in the room," people wise."

Peter's mouth opens and closes immediatley. "Uh.. I kinda get it..? It is a lot of people"

Astoria glances at the teen boy. "I don't think you get it silly.. I meant you guys..seem like a really big family. Its nice seeing that for once."

Peter blinks and frowns slightly. He turns to Astoria. "But..you have Thor and Loki. Arent they your family? Your uncles?"

The girl sighs a bit and ahoves her hands into her pockets. " They are but.." She trails off.

"But..?"

"They're gods Peter.. They're busy. They arent normal like humans.. They dont have jobs like they do.. Besides they got a lot more on the plate. So they shouldnt even be worrying about me" She shrugs it off and gives Peter a firm smile.

Despite the smile, peter still noticed the sadness behind the girls eyes and voice.

She notices him staring and looks away. "Its getting late. We got school tomorrow. And I gotta get home." She begins, looking for a change of subject.

Peter clears his throat and straighens up a bit "R-right. Ill take you to the lobby if you want?"

She smiles at the boy and hums. "Yeah I'd like that."