S2, E21

Again, sorry for putting this up kind of late!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Soon Ectoplasm appeared, "I forgot to tell you...We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have." He said, as more of his clones surrounded Tsuyu and Tokoyami.

-3rd POV-

"Prepare...your determination and resolve!" The hero said, before running forward.

"Go, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami said, as the dark being came out and grabbed Tsuyu, "Asui, I'm throwing you!" He then threw her up in the air.

"Tokoyami!" She said, sticking out her tongue to wrap around the teen and sticking herself to the wall, bringing him up and over the balcony, before she came over and sitting on the ledge, "Good thing we figured this out beforehand."

-----

Back at the monitor room, Uraraka and Midoriya were there watching.

"They're good!" The brown haired girl said with a smile.

"An escape only those two could pull off!" The male said.

"Communication skills." Recovery girl said, as she came out her temporary office, "In society, it's a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

"Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made a deal with their weakness on purpose, right?"

"That's right."

"I wonder what Tokoyami and Asui have to work on. I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk being a bad match-up for theirs..."

As the nurse watched the monitors, she then looked down, "No, it is bad...for Tokoyami Fumikage." She said.

"Why is that?" Uraraka said.

"You'll see."

-----

"So, you already know the rules, no infinity and don't cause too much chaos." Aizawa said, as he stood in front of (Y/n).

"Hai~!" She said, before grinning, "But...Let's just say it becomes too serious an—"

"No. Plus, I already told your brother to tone it down."

"....Tiny bit of destruction?"

"No."

"Itty bit?" The white haired girl said, getting closer to the male.

The teacher only sighed, 'It's like dealing with a child...both of them...' He thought, remembering how Satoru was bothering him a while ago, before that conversation happened.

-Small Flashback-

"Aizawa! Please tell me how my lovely sister is? Is she being studious like I told her to be?" The white haired male said, grinning at the male.

The said male looked at him, before looking back at the papers in front of him, "If napping and drawing on her papers count as studious, then sure." He said.

"Eh?! Let me see!"

The male sighed and handed the paper of the girl.

Satoru grabbed it and looked at it, "Is that me being hit with a fish?" He asked.