| Chapter 69: You and Me |

You walked out of Ginny's room walking down the stairs, quietly as possible not wanting to wake anyone up. You couldn't fall asleep. You keep turning and tossing around your bed. Walking out of the house, you were met with fresh cold wind. Kissing your exposed skin. Staring up at the sky. Here in the Wizarding world, you couldn't help but notice that the skies at night were always full of stars. It was beautiful and it made Astronomy Class really worth it. You smiled crossing your arms, to give yourself warmth. You felt dumb for not thinking on wearing a jacket or hoodie before waltzing down.

You heard the door open before closing. Looking back you saw Draco. He walked up to you and placing the blanket around you.

"Why are you still up?" You asked him softly.

"Couldn't fall asleep. I saw you from Weaselbee's window. Decided to come down and accompany you" Draco said as you nodded. He grabbed your hand while holding another blanket. He pulled you to a big spot but also secluded where no one could see you both easily but can still see you. Draco laid the blanket down nicely before pulling you down to lay there with him.

He had his arm spread out. You used this as a pillow, scooting closer to him. Your hand resting on his chest as the two of you stared up to the stars.

"This is the most peaceful we got for the fourth year" You said making sure he heard you.

"No need to tell me in directly how much I messed up" Draco groaned as you giggled.

"You're so cute" You said slightly support yourself up with your arm to cup Draco's cheek and squeeze it giving him a peck on the tip of his nose. Draco smiled like an idiot

"Your mine"

"All yours, Darling" Draco smirked as he was now the one on top. You sat there as you hold his shirt, pulling him close. He claimed your lips and you kissed back. Your hands went up to his cheek, cupping it. The kiss you both were sharing was slow but passionate. Both of you were clearly taking time and savoring this moment of peace and quiet. It was just the two of you. Your hands going down to Draco's chest, pushing him a little making both of your lips part ways. A string of saliva the only thing connecting you but it broke because of the far distance.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked softly, cupping your face. Using his thumb to caress your cheekbone. You smiled, your hand on top of his hand that held your cheek.

"No...but surely you don't want to die getting caught kissing me now, do you?" You asked in a whisper

"Why are you whispering—" You cut him off by claiming his lips. You flipped him and now you were on top.

"What are you doing up?" You heard Happy yell as he came out of the house. You pulled away putting your index to your lips.

"What are you doing in the house?" You yelled

"You don't want to know" Happy said making you laugh

"Get back to sleep or I'm telling on you!" Happy yelled walking in the private jet before it closed again. You turned to look at Draco who chuckled.

"Now.." Draco's hand slipped under your jaw

"Where were we?" Draco asked lowly leaning forward making him sit. You were on his lap, hands tangling with his messy blonde hair. Your lips moved in sync. If the kiss minutes ago was passionate and slow. This kiss was rough, aggressive but the passionate never left.

Draco licked your bottom lip for access to your mouth. Which you didn't really expect making you gasp. His tongue entered your mouth. Now fighting for dominance with your tongue. Draco's hands slowly went down to your body, feeling all the curves as he gripped on your waist. His lips left yours as he left kisses on your jaw before to your neck as he started to leave hickies. This made you moan pressing hard on Draco's lap and that made Draco moan as he bites your neck making you moan again. He sucked on your sweet spot.