✾𝟵𝟭✾

After the Rehabilitation Training for the day, Y/n was humming as she folded soft and comfortable white clothes, sewing it into a cape just like Kanao's

After the Rehabilitation Training for the day, Y/n was humming as she folded soft and comfortable white clothes, sewing it into a cape just like Kanao's. Aoi was next to her, helping her sewing the delicate fabric with glee. They were making a bunch of capes for Y/n's future students, such as Suki and Saeko. The both of them had successfully finished painting a bunch of butterfly hairpins as they let it dry. 

The soft hum of Y/n rang in Aoi's ears as Aoi recognized it. "Never knew you're into lullabies," Aoi said suddenly. Y/n shrugged with a smile. "Tanjiro would always sing it to me when we were kids," Y/n said as she kicked her feet playfully, sitting on the engawa, continuing to sew. 

Aoi raised a brow. "Kamado-san? He's your boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken right?" Aoi asked silently as she continued gracefully sewing through the white fabric. The delicate touch of the capes soothed Y/n's fingers. Y/n hummed. "He is," Y/n nodded as a brief response. 

"You have a pretty name, Kanzaki-san," Y/n said before she tied the small string and placed a small flower shaped ribbon on it, sewing it on to the white fabric. Aoi's blue eyes slowly widened as she turned to Y/n who was focused on making another haori, this time, she focused on making a white one, just like what she's wearing right now.

 "You really think so?" she asked silently, looking at Y/n. Y/n stared up at her and nodded with a beaming face. Aoi felt her cheeks reddened out of embarrassment before she continued sewing. 

The white haori that once Shinobu wore back in the days felt warm and comfortable before Y/n took another sigh and stopped sewing, before placing it on top of another cape. Aoi finished decorating the haori with a single ribbon that was shaped as a butterfly. She placed it down on the wooden engawa as she held both of her hands, looking into the distance. 

Y/n jumped off from the engawa. "Well, I will have to go now, thank you for the help, Kanzaki-san," Y/n smiled gracefully. "Wait! I'll grab some baskets so that it'd be easier for you to carry, Lady Kigiku," Aoi said as she stood up from the engawa and quickly scurry into the distance for a basket. 

"Y/n," a sweet voice called from behind Y/n, Y/n turned around to face the stunning girl that had her long black hair in her usual side ponytail that was topped off with a bright butterfly hairpin. "Y/n!" Kanao said so suddenly. Y/n felt a wide smile grow on her features. "Hello, Kanao," Y/n smiled at the girl.