PROMISE

The place was very different, It had no sign of life whatsoever. Just light reflecting off the surface.

What could be seen were two  blurry figures, one of them seemed to be human while the other had an inhuman figure 

There was an uncomfortable silence.  The only movement was of the human figure that bowed down. the silence was broken with " My queen " 

"Did you find her ?" was what the inhuman figure cared about 

"Yes"

"and is there more to it " the voice stated in a high pitch.

" I was able to get close to her, But  since It's only been  one day I couldn't find more"

The figure storming  its foot moved its hand and was  surrounded by an unknown energy

"We don't have time ." you could tell by the voice that it was furious

" I'm trying "

The inhuman figure took a few deep  breaths and the unknown energy surrounding it disappeared

" I have been waiting for thousands of years for this, do you want to see the love of your life die here in vain without fulfilling the  purpose."

The figure paused for a second, wiping down the tear that formed in the right eye

" Were all your promises fake? Would you break them?''

The human-like figure was too stunned to speak at the moment. So it took a few minutes and gathered the courage 

" I have always been true to my words whether about the promise I made or telling you I loved you, its always been true "

"would you do anything for me  "

"yes"

"would you kill for me?''

" I would " the human-like figure replied

"would you Die for me"

"yes"

The inhuman figure paused for a movement as if carefully laying a web of words to trap the next prey.

" Right now I want you alive, so live for me  until we can finally disappear together into the world where there would be just you and me, till then try to stay alive"

with this the inhuman figure disappeared, leaving the other figure alone in the lifeless place. The figure slumped down as if regretting everything that ever happened but the prey was already caught in the trap now it was too difficult to escape and the option left was to struggle for dear life.

After a while, that figure got up but tripped as its foot almost slipped on a crevice present on the surface. And it left.