Princess Practice

Asund came over the stones.

I straightened my clothes. Itek grabbed me and kissed me, hard and deep. I quivered all over but some part of me was still hungry. But the storm was almost on us, and the others would be wondering where we'd gone. But Korr and Ormiss would probably have figured it out.

"Go ahead," I told Itek. "Let me make sure Asund is alright."

"The wolf is fine."

"Itek. Go."

He smirked at Asund, hefted the water bottles, and headed back towards our little shelter. Asund bounced down the rocks. He shifted. The wind pulled at his storm-colored hair.

"Are you upset he... shoo'd you?" I asked. Was I supposed to feel bad about this? Itek had wanted me to himself. How was this supposed to work?

First I'd fucked Ormiss, now Itek. It all seemed so out of order and like I wasn't doing things the way I was supposed to. Nobody seemed to mind (except maybe Ormiss?) watching and nobody seemed to expect me to drag things off out of sight, but at the same time... was I supposed to? Was it rude? Was I creating bad feelings?

"No," Asund said in his usual calm, sort of smug I'm too good to be bothered with the matters of small-pricked individuals way. "But I would have liked to watch."

I blushed.

Asund bent and sniffed my neck. I pushed him away. "Stop, that's odd."

"I can smell he pleased you, but did not satisfy you."

"Asund! I'm trying to be... I don't know... polite!"

"If you're worried about my feelings on it, don't. You know wolves operate on a hierarchy. I know I am the lowest in this pack."

"You are not. I don't love any of you less or more than any other, and I'm not putting up with any shit where you try to henpeck each other to death."

"Why don't you let us figure these things out?"

"I'm not going to let you lot... abuse each other. My pussy isn't some territory to fight over."

He laughed. "But it's fun. And Itek is my packmate. They are all my packmate. He wanted you to himself. I kept an eye out so you would both be safe."

"He satisfied me fine," I said defensively. "I also don't want you to feel like a runt and they get to chase you off the... carcass... or something. Like nobody should just boss anyone around during sex."

He laughed again. "I'm no one's runt. I'm like Korr. You think Korr and I suffer Ormiss, Itek, and Ethat? You think we endure having to share you?"

"You... like it?" I asked uncertainly. I'd grown up with wolf shifters, and they were usually very possessive and loyal, but Tynne hadn't been. Although Tynne hadn't been real.

He caressed a strand of hair. "I like seeing you pleasured. I like hearing you pant and moan. I like smelling how happy they make you. I like smelling you when they make you finish. I like smelling you now."

My netherbits got wet and squishy again, except this time they were raw and a little abused from Itek.

He leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I like all of this, so far. Especially your cute little asshole when you're trying to save me from Ethat's rage."

I blushed and pushed him away. He pushed back and playfully nipped my shoulder. I pushed again. "I can't believe you remember that."

"My cock and balls were being stretched like so much taffy while you sat on my chest with your asshole in my face. Exactly what part of that was I not supposed to remember?"