1 - ARC 1.1

Third P.O.V

"Hurry, your cousin is almost here!"

A middle-aged woman says to a closed bedroom door.

"I'm almost done, Ma!"

A cheerful voice responds. Despite their attitude, the person on the otherside of the door was freaking out.

This person was agent (Y/N). Or in this world, just fourteen year old (Y/N). They were about to meet their twelve year old cousin who in four years was going to kill them.

"Why did I accept this mission in the first place?"

(Y/N) groaned. In order to become OP(over powered) and sent back into their original world, (Y/N) would have to climb their way up the hiarchy of systems by completing missions.

Who would have known those missions would make them have to survive psychopaths!!!

The plotline of this world revolved around Mary Cobbler, and Gene Cobbler, who were siblings. It started when their parents divorced. Mary went with their kind father, but Gene was forced to go with their alcoholic mother, who abused him. His mother mysteriously died when he was twelve and he was sent to live with his mother's sister. His aunt's family was kind, but his cousin often ignored him because they were afraid he'd steal their parents attention. Gene was fifteen when his father finally realised what happened and came back for Gene. Mary, a blooming fourteen year old was no longer the small child Gene had sworn to protect, but a kind woman he came to love. Her kindness, her smile, all of it. He wanted it all. His first problem was his cousin, who hung around Mary like an insect. So what did he do? He squashed the insect, and made it look like an accident. No one knew what Gene had done, everyone could only mourn the soul lost. He killed his cousin when he was sixteen, but it wasn't until he was nineteen that he confessed to his sister of his feelings. Knowing it was taboo, Mary rejected him. Gene could not accept this and thought that Mary rejected him because she was worried what the family would say. So what did he do? He killed his family, made it look like an accident, and with his inherented riches, he bought a far away house and locked Mary in there. At first Mary was upset at being kidnapped, but her heart gradually opened up to the forbidden love. Mary never knew the Gene had killed the family, nor did she care. All she cared about was Gene, and Gene cared about her.

It was really 'romantic'(besides the insect), but that depends on who's P.O.V you see through.

In (Y/N)'s case, they became the poor cousin who gets squashed. R.I.P

"Deep breaths, deep breaths,"

(Y/N) plastered a smile on their face as they walk outside their room and head to meet their doom.

How I wish I didn't accept this mission.

Author's Note: As you can see, getting squashed is an awful fate. I hope no one has to go through that agony.