chapter 23

A/n pov:

Tae opened his room door lightly and peeked his head out and saw jimin standing outside.

Tae: H-hey Minnie!!

Tae stuttered and jimin gave a questioning look as tae was not opening his door fully. Jimin observed tae's face for a while and then smirked at his red face.

Jimin: why do you look like you were caught doing something dirty?

Jimin teased making tae eyes widen.

Tae: yah!! I'm not a pervert like you!!

Tae whisper yelled

Jimin: Are you perhaps, naked?

Tae: yah!! I'm not naked!! See

Tae said and opened the door fully revealing his clothes. And jimin was awestruck. Tae looked so hot in that.

Tae: why aren't you saying anything?

Tae pouted cutely

Jimin: God!!! Tae you should wear more clothes like this than those baggy clothes of yours. You look so hot. You should really try modelling you hot bish!!!

Jimin ranted. Tae always wore baggy and comfortable clothes saying that he loved them.

Tae: I know I'm hot but Don't you dare insult my comfy clothes, Mr Park!!!

Tae warned with a playful glare making jimin raise his hand in surrender.

Jimin: ok shall we leave now Prince taetae?

Jimin asked with a dramatic bow and tae agreed after rolling his eyes.
When tae went down everyone gave the same reaction. And yu-jun squealed when she saw tae wearing the earnings she bought. His Oppa really listens to her other Oppa!! Ye-jun gasped at that and glared at her twin. Ohhh God now Mi-rae and ye-jun must be yu-jun's maid girls and do whatever she orders. That's their bet.

Ye-jun: No way!!! I'm not going to be your maid.

Ye-jun said shaking her head with a frown.

Yu-jun: A deal is a deal junjun just admit that you lost. And that's my first order to you.

Yu-jun said with a smirk.

Yuna: what are you'll talking about?

Ye-jun&yu-jun: Nothing mom!!

They said.

Time skip~

After half an hour drive they reached Lisa and Jennie’s mansion. And yes they had a mansion as both are from a rich family. And as their marriage happened with their parent's permission they got the authority over their wealth. But, even though they were rich they still worked their dream jobs of being fashion designers and model trainers for the Jeon enterprises.
As they went inside they saw Jennie and Lisa dressed up elegantly in hot Black.