31: Collector's item

(Chapter - 31)

(Chapter - 31)

(Author's POV)

"WHO ATE MY CUPCAKES?!?! COME OUT YOU BAST*RD!!" Sunoo's words boomed throughout the mansion.

He was really pissed off.

"Oppa-"

"Don't utter anything Y/N, I will find that person. Just wait and watch." Sunoo smirked.

"But-" Y/N couldn't complete her words as Sunoo dashed past her, leaving the room.

"No one listens to me in this damn house!" Y/N screamed, taking a long breath to calm herself down.

Meanwhile...

"No way, hyung! You have my word on it! I'm not even sure about the cupcakes!" Niki defended himself to Sunoo, disputing the charge levelled against him.

"Don't swear at me, I don't want to die this soon at least!" Sunoo scolded him, and the latter was too fed up due to the blame put on him.

"Hyung, seriously, I didn't eat that thing! I just returned from the downtown!" Niki explained it to him.

Sunoo just nodded in answer, realizing he wasn't the one behind this.

"Jungwon, I am coming in!" Sunoo stormed into his room, finding Jungwon gobbling up a cupcake.

"I FOUND THE CULPRIT!!" Sunoo shouted, and Y/N scurried to Sunoo.

"It was meant for me to eat, not you!" Sunoo chastised him.

"I am sorry hyung, I have been tense lately, so I could not help it. You know, I tend to eat sugary things when I am anxious." Jungwon explained, causing Sunoo to immediately forget about the conflict.

"What are you worrying about, Jungwon-ah?" Sunoo asked him politely. Y/N left the room, feeling embarrassed amid that emotional time between the brothers.

"Hyung, the caller-"

"We will look into the matter again in the meeting." Sunoo spoke it out, interrupting him, denying him the right to speak it out at home.

"Okay, hyung." Jungwon replied to him back.

"Don't worry about her. We too, are her brothers." Sunoo reassured him.

"Okay! Now give me a big smile!" Sunoo said while doing aegyo, and Jungwon smiled like a little boy.

*********************************