chapter 43 unknown facts

That night the doctor decided the date of triloknath's surgery, it was 4 days later. Arohi and Aditya we're tense about triloknath health conditions he is doing stable for now but still going through such a critical surgery was not an easy task for Trilok Nath., especially when the conditions are inimical for them. And was still in the lockup and the non-lawyer is truly helping Aditya, they all are just wasting their time in stretching the case as long as they can.

Now Arohi knew that this is all well planned and executed by someone who has sovereignty and money to a great extent and as Aditya told her about ranvijay sahay she was getting more worried for her family. But she has to think about a way to take out her family from all these problems.

"That night when arohi was leaving for home she went to her dad to say goodnight to him, Trilok Nath was awake at that time he smiled looking at his favourite child.

" I am leaving for home dad as bhai doesn't let me stay at night in the hospital but I will be back tomorrow morning tell me what you want to eat for breakfast hmmm I will prepare it myself and bring it for you."

" Upma"

Arohi smiled at him " Then it's upma, ok done "

Princess anand will be back till my operation date na, how is he? Why I am even asking this? That boy is suffering a lot. What the lawyers are saying? hmm. Aditya never gave me a straight answer so I thought I should ask you only. "

" He is ok dad, and don't worry I promise you that you will meet him before going for the operation okay "

A smile appeared on that wrinkle face man's " real princess"

" Hmmm now no more talking okay, goodnight dad "

" Good night princess "

Arohi reached home. She just had a glass of milk, when she reached her room she just wanted to sleep but that night sleep was not coming easily to her as her mind was thinking about lots of thoughts. She decided to visit Anand tomorrow.

The next morning frog started preparing up for her head and anand bhai when she was leaving for the hospital she spotted vaidehi coming out from Varsha's room. She was willing her tears, " what happened bhabi? why are you crying ?"

" She is not ready to eat anything and that's not good for her "

" Hmmm I can understand, must be worried for bhai, give her some time she will vine around "

" But in this condition, she has to take a proper diet "

" Which condition?"

" She is pregnant "

Arohi got one more shock listening to this, she doesn't know how to react to it. It's good news for the family but right now the circumstances are not even letting them celebrate

Arohi took the plate of breakfast in her hands and reached Anand's room. Varsha was sitting on the bed sobbing, arohi "s heart broke down seeing her like this she reached near her " bhabi come on have this at least for your baby " arohi placed the spoon near her lips.

Varsha kept the spoon on the plate and started sobbing hard hugging arohi.

" I am so sorry arohi for whatever that happened to you "

" Shhh bhabi "

" See na how karma never forgets to punish, that day anand helped mummyji for your abortion and now his child is suffering because of his deeds."

"Bhabhi doesn't talk like this and please take care of yourself hmm. I promise dad too and I am telling you too that anand bhai will be back soon even before dad's surgery date."