I will get him back

After the meeting, the female secretary asks him " Boss do you want to go back to Seoul right now or stay here overnight?" Hae-In takes his phone out " Shit! we should be going back" he looks at his phone because it is dead " Ok boss" they start to drive.

2 P.M

the car moves in front of the big house " it's okay you can go leave me here" he tells them and gets out of the car. The security guard opens the door for him. He enters the house and wants to go upstairs but he sees the TV is open " Who watching TV at this hour?" he talks with himself and hands on the gun to be ready in case of someone sneaks in. He walks lightly and sees Jisoo sleeping on the couch " Why is she sleeping here? did she wait for me?" he smiles but not long when he sees the tears still on her cheeks. He carries her to the room lightly to not wake her up he puts her on the bed " Why are you crying? Don't cry, when you cry my heart can't bear to see you cry" he says and kiss her cheek.

He gets off the bed to take a shower he wants to go to the bathroom but stops in front of that room. He opens the door to get into the room and take the scarf off " Why do you return at the same time I have her I love her more than you but why can't I forget you?" He says it loud enough to make Jisoo who pretends to be sleeping on the bed can hear. When she heard it she lets her tears out in silence and cried with her heart hurt so much. Hae-In gets out of that room and takes a shower. Jisoo when she hears him open the water and cries out loud. Hae-In finishes his shower and gets in the bed to sleep and pulls her into a hug.

MORNING~~

Jisoo wakes up before him because she hasn't slept at all since last night she takes a shower and goes down to cook breakfast like usual. She finishes cooking and prepares the tables for her, Hae-In and Daiki. Suddenly a sexy figure gets into the house rudely even the security guard can't stop her. She gets in the house and sees Jisoo " You! go and call your master for me I'm waiting here" Emily orders Jisoo without knowing who is she. Jisoo looks at her " It's her" when Emily sees Jisoo doesn't move " Yah can't you hear what I'm saying?" she speaks to Jisoo and stand up. Jiso doesn't say anything either because she doesn't want any problem " go and call tour master to come down" Jisoo orders the maid. Emily looks at Jisoo from the head to toe " Not bad, you are not suitable to be a maid here you can work at the bar your face can catch many riches men and old Charmain" Emily says without knowing who Jisoo is.

" Hehe, first of all, I don't need the riches men to raise me because I am not a gold digger and second of all I have my both hand, one brain, two legs I can work and earn by myself at least I am not barge into someone house without the permission of the owner" Jisoo talks to her. Emily stands up with anger and slaps Jisoo " How dare you, don't you know who am I?" Emily shouts in anger and the maids don't dare to get involved " And tell me who are you? how dare you slap my wife?" Hae-In comes down with a bathroom on " Wife?" Emily looks at Jisoo " Nice to meet you I'm Jisoo"  she bows a bit for respect. Hae-In turns Jisoo to look at her red cheek and caress it a bit.

"Aiiii, I do not agree how can you do this to me, you said you love me more than anything and you just call a maid as a wife?" she jumps to Jisoo again and grab her Jisoo hair tightly " You b*tch what did you do to him to make him change like this I will kill you," she says and wants to slap Jisoo but Hae-In grabs the hand and squeezes it " STOP WITH YOUR CRAZINESS AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE SINCE I'M STILL NICE TO YOU" His temper reaches the limit and shout at her. " You dare to scream at me like this?" Emily still lying to herself " Yes I do and I can kill you too if you don't stop" He throws her hand away and take a look at Jisoo who getting hurt by her. The bickering sound from downstairs makes Dalki awake and come down then cries out loud when he sees his mother get hurt " Mommy" he cries, Hae-In lifts him in his arm " It's okay Mommy is fine because Daddy is here" he comforts his son.

Emily when she sees Dalki comes down and cry for his Mommy and what Hae-In says make her stuns " Daddy? Mommy?" she exclaims and they look at her " yes he is my son and she is my wife so don't make me waste my time get out, guard send her out" Hae-In commands the guards to take her out " Let me go I can't walk by myself" She shakes hand off the guard and says the last words to Jisoo in a whisper " If I can't have him nobody will either you" She smirks before getting out.

(Your situation but not mine 🥸👆🏻)