thirty eight

Luna's POV
~*~

After we finished at Jimmy Fallon last night, We went out and celebrated our achievement at a fancy restaurant where we had a couple of drinks and dinner.

It was really nice to spend time with my team outside of work, Both Eunji and Misun got a little tipsy and were making me laugh non-stop.

Let's just say Eunji became a destructive emotional wreck and Misun became a literal drunk mother.

They were hilarious.

Jae and I also got pretty tipsy so luckily we had Minju who decided to stay relatively sober so he could look after us.

We were currently at the airport waiting for our flight home watching the TikTok I posted last night of Jae and I dancing in the street.

@Luna_official
Why is he low-key a good dancer?

"Oh my god!" Eunji laughs.

"You were totally feeling the music!" I wipe a tear away from my eye from laughing so hard.

"Oh man," Jae groans covering his face which was full of regret.

"STARS are absolutely loving it!" Misun giggles as we scroll through the comments.

"Someone said, Alcohol definitely contributed to Jae-ssi's dancing capabilities lmao," Eunji reads out a comment.

"Correct," Jae nods his head.

"They're both definitely drunk," Misun reads out another comment.

"Correct," I laugh.

~*~

The flight back to Korea went pretty fast considering that I slept for majority of the flight from being completely exhausted from my schedule.

"Media and fans are both controlled and are all secured behind barriers," Jae informs us after doing a quick check before we walked out.

We didn't want another mob happening.

"Airport security?" Minju asks.

"All standing guard near the barriers," Jae says.

"Good,"

"Ready?" Minju turns to look at me.

"Yes," I nod my head.

Eunji, Misun and the rest of my team have already left. Some of my STARS recognised Misun and Eunji when they exited, greeting and cheering for them which made me smile.

My security team assembles around me before we walk out into the airport lobby. The bright flashes from the media's cameras immediately going off.

I just about let out a sigh of relief seeing all the open space since the media where behind a barrier this time.

I wave politely to the media bowing to them before turning to look at my STARS who were also behind a barrier.

I grab onto Minju's arm and point towards my STARS signalling to him that I wanted to go over to them.

Minju nods his head before we walk over towards the barrier.

"Hello!" I wave at them, bowing to the crowd of fans.