You'll Be Mine~

The day seemed to drag on, each class taking longer than the last. 

It felt odd, to Bakugou. The classes carried on as normal, most teachers barely paid any mind to the fact that he was kidnapped. Sure, they asked him of he was alright and all that, but then the lessons just... went on. It was almost as if nothing happened. 

But Bakugou knew what happened, which is why he felt different. It was why he was uneasy and anxious the whole day, unable to pay attention in any of his classes.  

After all, how could he? He just found out that he his childhood friend who was supposedly dead, was very much alive. And not only was he alive, he was a villain. Obviously Bakugou was going to be in shock. Obviously he was going to be upset. It was only natural. 

But he had to hide it for now. He couldn't tell anyone. He wouldn't tell anyway. Nobody could know, because Deku would be blacklisted. He would be thrown in prison and miserable for the rest of his life. And Bakugou didn't want that. He wanted the old Deku back. He wanted the loser with green hair who was always muttering and mumbling. He wanted things to go back to normal. He wanted Deku to go back to normal. 

Fortunately, the final bell rang, signaling the end of the day. The students of Class 3A hurriedly rose from their seats and grabbed their belongings, not bothering to listen to the teacher as he said something about homework. Bakugou made his way to the door, followed by Kirishima, who made it to his side rather quickly. The two walked at a brisk pace down the hallway, weaving through the crowd of students that was now flooding the hallway. 

They made it back to the dorms in record time, going immediately to Bakugou's room, rather than lingering about the common area as the others were doing. The two threw their bags on the floor and sat down on the bed, almost as if it was a force of habit, a routine. 

They stared at each other for a moment, quietly. Bakugou sighed before speaking first.

"I don't....I don't want to tell anyone... about Deku, I mean." 

Kirishima raised an eyebrow and quirked his head to the side.

"Okay, But why?"

Toga had to hide her smile. It was funny how right Izuku was. He knew this would happen. He knew Bakugou wouldn't want to tell anyone. 

"Come one Kirishima, you know what happens to villains. They get thrown in high security prisons, tortured for the rest of their lives in horrible jails."

He took a breath before continuing, trying to calm down. 

"He...he was a part of our class. Our...friend. I don't want him to go through that. It's just not fair."

Toga couldn't hide her smirk at that one. Izuku knew that Bakugou would say exactly that. It was almost ironic. 

Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"Something funny?"

That brought Toga back to reality, realizing that she was grinning like an idiot. 

"No it's just...I thought you hated him. I mean it was no secret that you weren't exactly the nicest to him! And now...you want to save him."

On any normal day, Bakugou probably would have flipped out and started screaming. But he was tired and annoyed. He didn't want to scream and yell right now. 

"Don't get it mixed up. I never said I hated him. He's my rival, I want to beat him. But I can't beat him if he's a villain, not in the right way at least. I just want him...and everything to go back to normal."