Chapter 11

Jayden's POV (everyone, calm down. CALM DOWN):

I didn't know what to do. Danny came up to my so fast, that I couldn't proceed what happend. The bottle had chosen him... He stopped in front of me and placed the Pocky in his mouth. I wanted to say something but he already putted the other side in my mouth. My stomach had butterflies and I closed my eyes shut.

'Where do I place me hands?!' I thought, while feeling Danny closer to me. I felt my hands on his chest and took a quick peak. He was almost close. I wanted to look the other way, to break the Pocky but he held my chin and I couldn't manage to look the other way. I could've feel his breath, warmth. I felt warms on my lips, just like 3 days ago. (idk when they kissed last time).  I tightend the grip on Danny's shirt. Butterflies flying all over my stomach, my face heating up dark red. I felt a pair of hands cupping my face.

After our lips parted away, everyone stared at us in shock. I couldn't make eye contact, instead I speed runned away from the crowd. I hid myself in the toilets and breathed heavily.

'He did it....again...' I tried to catch my breath but I still can't stop remembering what just happend. I sighed and decided to stay here for a bit of time.

Danny's POV (whats gonna happen next is shocking):

I stayed a little more and they all tried to tease me. Lisa already was gona after what happend, it must've been too much for her. Well, I don't care. In fact, I am happy that she's gone. I talked more, but I started to get worried. Where is Jayden? Why hasn't he returned? I stood up.

"Yo, where are you going?" Rafael asked.

"The bathroom, I'll be quick." I showed a quick smile and walked to the bathrooms. 'Where could he be? He did run to the bathrooms, right?'

"Jayden?" No answer.

"Jaaayden??" I heard a faint voice.

"I know you're here." I chuckeld.

"What do you want." I heard him mumble. 

"Go away."

"Why should I?" I smirked.

"You've ruined both of our reputation, just...go away, I don't want to see you." He said irritated. 

"Hey...sorry about what happend today, I...didn't mean to do it so suddenly." I apologized. I meant it

He didn't give any response, instead he opened the stalldoor and stayed there. He looked at me mad and said:" What? Are you apologizing now after we kissed multiple times??! You should've apologized when you kissed me first time. Why did you do all of this? Do...." He trailed off. He balled his fists and sighed. 

"Do what?" I asked.

"Do...Do you do this for money...? Like...did you accepted to do a dare from DRONE or...are you doing this for fun...?" He said eyes glued on the ground, frowning. It looked like he was gonna cry any minute. I walked towards him and pushed him in the stall and hugged him, tight.(REMINDER THEY ARE 18)  I thought he would push me off, but instead he hugged me back, his face on my shoulder. I sniffed and smelled his scent. I never wanted to let go. The thoughts of seeing Jayden hurt is making him sad.

"I don't do this for fun, Jayden, and not for money. It's because I-" My words got interrupted by someone opening the bathroom door with another person. I heard some familiar voices. Tobey and JaDRON?(ofcourse the bullys hsgdyuebsxi) I remained silent, and so was Jayden. If someone saw us here, hugging in a stall, Jayden sitting on the toilet seat they would all get the wrong idea. Jayden was anxious and tightend his grip on my shirt. I smirked and leaned to his neck. Seeing Jayden nervous makes him want to tease. I kissed his neck and he started to push me away. I didn't really care if someone saw or heard us. 

"Stop, Danny- ngh" Jayden whisperd in my ear( i defo cant type those words man, its too embaressing). 

"Hey, who's there?"  Shit.