Vol 2 Ch 6: The Beginning Event.

Hirano pov:-

I still couldn't believe that I ripped people off. It's so unlike me. Though it did give me alot of money. Man I feel like a loan shark.

Also according to the contract Ryueen had to give me 160,000 per month because of the Island exam.

Although I had forgotten to ask him about it till now. I had confronted him about it yesterday and received the points I deserved. I only remembered the contract yesterday, when I was recounting the money I would get by the contracts I made.

I received 480,000 points from him which was quite alot. He looked pretty pissed off at me when he gave me those points. Anyway, I have about 4,085,300 points now. Good progress.

We were all waiting for class to end. Apparently Ryueen finally plans to reveal what he is about to do in the sports festival.

When class ended, Sakagami sensei left and Ryueen replaced him at the podium immediately.

"Listen up, you lot. To set a trap for Class D's Horikita Suzune. What we need to do to crush her. I'm going to offer you that strategy. I'll show you something interesting".

"I don't plan on going against your strategy but give me a chance to fight against Horikita---".

In the middle of that, as though interrupting him, Ibuki voiced her request.

"Kukuku. Sure. You can go up against her in 100 meter dash. Does that sound good?"

Ibuki just turned her head away seemingly satisfied with facing Horikita. I believe she and her had become rivals after what happened between them during the Island exam.

"Now I need a little help from Kinoshita." Ryueen called her out.

"M-Me?" She asked with a fearful tone.

"In the obstacle course race, you run against Suzune and make contact with her. Do whatever it takes to make her fall. Afterwards, I'll take responsibility for your injury and plunder some money for you".

She looked pretty scared at first but changed her mind after hearing about getting points. That or maybe she was too afraid to say "no" to Ryueen. Eitherway, he managed to make her agree to his plan.

"Now then. As I have told Hirano. I have managed to get my sweet hands on class D's participation table. We will be using it to defeat them."

That shocked everyone. They all wondered how he got it? But I had already come to a conclusion.

There was a traitor in Class D. Atleast that's what I think. But why turn traitor for your own class?

Besides, Why help class B? They could easily help class A inexchange of being one of them in the future. Why us? Perhaps money? Who cares? I will figure it out when I cross that bridge.

"Hey Hirano!"

"Umm... Yes Ryueen?"

"Take this participation table. Take everyone's recommendations aswell and my own choices of who will participate and in what order and make a participation table for class B." He ordered me.

I stood there for a second and then responded with a shout.
"W-Wait! Why do I have to do it?!"

"Why not? You are class B's "vice leader" right?" He said with a smirk.

"F-Fine. I will do it." I gritted my teeth and accepted my situation while resisting the urge to punch his teeth in.
Not that I could even if I tried.

After the meeting, I did what I was told. Everyone gave me their names and I sorted it out according to how Ryueen liked.

Time skip to the sports festival:-