treinta y tres

maybe a tw ⚠️

Beomgyu pulled up into the dorm parking lot, already feeling stressed. Lucy said that she wanted an explanation, but he didn't know what for. He couldn't see what he did wrong or even how she knew anything about him and Yeojin hanging out.

Beomgyu got out of the car and made his way up to Lucy's dorm. He couldn't lie, he was stressing out badly already. He was really confused with the sudden attitude Lucy was giving him and why she all of a sudden was okay with him hurting Yeojin and trying to get him to leave. He was confused with everything.

Beomgyu reached the dorm door and knocked on it, his hands immediately going into his pockets as he tried not to overthink everything.

When Lucy opened the door, instead of saying anything, she grabbed his arm and harshly pulled him in, then slamming the door right after.

Beomgyu pulled his arms away from her grip, giving her a disgusted look.

"What's your problem?" Beomgyu questioned in a slightly harsh tone. He really wanted to talk it out like civilized people but his mood changed with the aggression that Lucy exhibited.

"What's your problem? Am I not good enough for you? Why are you cheating on me?!" Lucy yelled and Beomgyu knew this couldn't be a normal conversation.

"What're you talking about? Cheating? I would never!" Beomgyu replied, hurt that she would think so lowly of him.

"Oh yeah? Then why did I see you and Yeojin over there holding hands at the amusement park? Isn't she seeing someone too? The both of you are cheaters. Fucking no goods. Always had a feeling she was a whore."

Once those words escaped her mouth, Beomgyu felt anger within him.

"Okay, you can talk shit about me to my face all you want but don't fucking drag Yeojin into this and don't you dare call her a whore."

"Why are you defending her? What, are you in love with her or something?!" Lucy yelled out and Beomgyu swore his ears were about to fall off.

"I'm defending her cause she's one of my best friends! Yeah we held hands but wanna know why?"

"Go ahead. Explain all this shit because I swear Beomgyu this thing between us will be over and the you'll have literally no one to be with you."

"Good! I hope it will be! And don't try to act like we've been a thing for long cause we aren't even anything official yet."

"Really? Is that what you think of what's been happening between us? What, so you're saying I'm nothing to you?! All of those dates? Do you not like me at all?"

Beomgyu looked at Lucy and saw her eyes threatening to drop tears. Beomgyu didn't want to give in, but manipulation always has its ways.

"I do like you—"

"Then explain what the fuck happened with Yeojin."

Beomgyu couldn't believe it; Lucy had the ability to switch her demeanor so quickly. One second she was mad, the next she was on the verge of crying and the next, she was ready to unleash hell.

"One, the amusement park is huge. There were plenty of people there and we didn't want to get lost. Two, I was holding onto the railings. She lifted my hand so I could enjoy the actual thrill of being on the rides. That's the only reason we held hands. It was never anything deep cause she has feelings for another guy and I have feelings for you."

Lucy had her arms crossed and had an unreadable expression on her face.

She then made her way over to Beomgyu, raising her hand near his face and Beomgyu only stood still.

"I'm sorry." She said, and that's when Beomgyu felt like breaking. He didn't know why but he had an unbelievable urge to just cry, but he didn't.

Her hand cupped his face as she pulled him in closer, her face now nearing his.

"I'm sorry. I was out of line. I shouldn't have put my hands on you, huh?" Lucy asked Beomgyu in a soft tone, knowing he would become weak. He had an attraction to her and she knew it. All she could do was hope that it still worked after the argument.

Beomgyu only shook his head and Lucy gave him a sorry look.

"I just didn't want to lose you. I was worried you were starting to like someone else. Yeojin is really pretty and I didn't want you to go with her instead." Lucy said and Beomgyu had an expressionless face.

"You know I like you a lot, Beomgyu. You still like me too, right?" Lucy asked as she started walking Beomgyu backwards a bit, nearing her bed.

Beomgyu didn't reply, but Lucy, who still had a hand on his face, moved his hand slightly to give herself a nod.

"I knew it. We only had an argument. Nothing serious. Look, I forgive you, okay? Just make sure it doesn't happen again. We're meant to be, Beomgyu. Not you and Yeojin but you and me."

Beomgyu continued to look at her, face still expressionless.

"Do you forgive me?"

Beomgyu stared and gave an extremely small nod and Lucy smiled.

"Good. And to make sure something like this doesn't happen again, let's make us official so now we can know the boundaries. How about you finally become my boyfriend?"

Lucy made Beomgyu sit on her bed and he looked up at her. He felt nothing when he looked at her. His heart didn't do the weird jumpy thing that it did when he saw Yeojin.

He felt guilty about it. He felt guilty that he couldn't reciprocate the supposed "feelings" she showed him. And he also felt that it wasn't right. He had never been in a serious relationship before but he still knew that whatever was happening wasn't normal.

"Beomgyu, cmon. Why are you hesitating?"

Beomgyu finally spoke up, his eyes dead as he looked  at her.

"I don't know."

"You literally just told me you had feelings for me. What the fuck Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu continued to stare at her, watching as she got angrier by the second.

"I have to go." He finally said and stood up, walking towards the door.

Lucy was behind him, yelling and swearing. She was saying how much she hated him, how he was making a mistake and calling him a dumbass.

All Beomgyu did was shrug and walk out of the room. As he made his way to his car, he began to wonder if that now meant everything between them was done.

He really hoped that's what it meant.