κεφάλαιο δέκατοέβδομο

//chapter seventeen//

All night I laid flat in my bed wanting to know why

All night I laid flat in my bed wanting to know why.I was without a doubt confused.I just don't understand how I could hold so much power in my little body it just doesn't add up.and don't get me started on the fact that I have no idea what my true family history is. I know goodness well that I'm not a queen or hold any royal blood so what exactly am i.

"Ugh fuck this! there has to be a gym somewhere around here maybe that would help" I said turning to my clock to see that it had just hit 4:35 I hopped out of bed and go through my clothes for a workout set.

I decided on a pair of baby blue cheetah print tights and a baby blue cropped shirt with some white Nikes.throwing that on I headed out my door and down our hall.finally, after looking for what seemed like hours I found a guard to show me to where the royal gym was which happened to be fully underground, and let me tell you it was huge circling around the room was a track and in the middle fake grass was placed. I also saw on the sides, separate workout rooms were situated with a water station in each as well as anything you would ever need for a full routine.

starting in the grass I do the stretches and warm-ups we normally do in training every day which normally only last about twenty minutes, then I head to the track I assumed with how big the track was every lap was a mile so I did twenty then walked one and did another twenty, forty-one counting the walk in total.

I picked one of the workout rooms to occupy and took a small water break only lasting about fifteen minutes did I decide to do a full-body HIT workout i was taught.after a while i finally got tired after I ended with punching bags, running five more laps, and lastly yoga to relax my muscles.

I took the stairs back up sweaty as hell may I add and headed back to my room

a note was taped to my door reminding me of the guardians meeting being at 7 am sharp being that it was already seven I sighed and went into my room to take a shower and get ready for my day

.
..
...

I go to the kitchen where I see all of the mood guardians standing around the huge island placed in the middle. "Aliyah you are very much late," Ian said drinking his coffee and looking down at what seemed to be a map.

"rough night" I mumbled walking to the fridge and pulling out green apple yogurt and poring some granola i saw placed on the counter

"The guards said you did some training at 5 in the morning we thought you would be asleep" Matthew added leaning against the island. walking over to everyone else I sit on top of the counter and began eating my yogurt.

"nope just got ready for my day it took longer than I thought to get tired out"

"We know that now silly" Sadie said pointing her banana at me ebony scalded hitting it out her hand telling her how rude it was to point

"heeeeey I was eating that"

"ok well now that you have finally decided to grace us with your presents we have to start our first set of missions sooner than I would like," Ian said circling something on the map before looking up at all of us "we have multiple missions with the kingdom but the two I want to achieve are fairly simple and I feel that if we split up we can knock them out in ten weeks max to deal with the big mission...cool?"

"beans," everyone said in a unison "why- you know what never mind"

"Okay so starting I'm sending three to moon stone pack which would be Matthew Sadie and ebony. Matthew is to keep track of progress so he is the leader of the group. the goal is to train the beta family into alpha status. the original alpha family only gave birth to a girl and that girl was pregnant with another alphas child so no one is there to fulfill the positions I want the pack fully up to date on training and the grounds new rotation as well as an update on any safety protocols you deem necessary  make sure there is a plan in action because you only have five weeks to make it happen because later on you will be meeting up with us" when Ian finished he handed a clipboard with all the information they need to start with to Matthew "if there are no questions yall are free to go start your planning departure is listed on the third page. good luck"

They all left the room leaving Ian, robin, and me

Ian gave me this worried look before looking back down "robin and Aliyah this one is for you guys. As much as i would love to join you all I have a mission here with the king at the kingdom but will be joining you guys followed by the king, anyways you guys will be traveling back to Aliyah's ex pack blue moon by the request of the kingdom. the luna gave birth months ago and no one seems to be fulfilling there titles along with some security problems making the pack weak and behind on training" he paused before continuing

"What happened to the pack becoming one I thought they were supposed to become second once the combined"

"they were but it just ended up making the packs links become weak some how some way, to me nothing is adding up and the council is worried they are going to drop drastically in ranks if they don't get it together"

"oh," robin said

"you guys mission is to train the pack to their full potential and put everyone in there place also check alliances, money, and pack ground rotations for border control requested by me, if Aliyah was to get out whose to say someone can or can't get in. If I didn't know any better they were weak to begin with, most likely due to the previous alpha not doing his due diligence. for this mission I'm putting Aliyah in charge since its her first mission also she knows most of the grounds and is up to date on training,I will update you on what alliances look like and the packs latest training before departure" he puts some files in a folder "the pack is also going to have a visit from the elders for the next upcoming weeks"

"Robin, you are the best of the best when it comes down to training and border control so you are in charge of that but since it's not all three of us Aliyah you will at times need to help with training."

"yes sir," Robin and I said at the same time

"if there are no other questions" he handed me a clipboard "you guys are free to go"

"good luck"