Old beginnings, New ends

Willow woke up and looked around, she was in a hospital bed. She got out of bed and walked into the hallway the lights were a little dim and the lights were flickering a lot, she walked past room after room looking for a nurse or even a doctor to give her some answers to why she was here and how she got here in the first place, but then it hit her, the explosion!

"King," Willow thought as she kept walking looking through rooms and looking for the room king could be in, that was until a doctor saw her wandering around looking through the windows.

"Ma'am, are you looking for someone?" the doctor asked.

"Yes I'm looking for a man, his name is king jones, he's um 6'0 brown curly hair and dark brown eyes have you seen him?" willow asked in desperation.

The doctor softened his face as he knew who she was looking for. "Ma'am, I'm sorry but Mr.jones didn't make it out alive"

The doctor said walking a little closer to her. Willow leaned into the doctor's chest as he comforted her. "It's alright he passed away peacefully, he also told me to give this to you," the doctor said handing willow a small ring box, there was a ring inside of it along with a letter that read.

"𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮? 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀, 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂, 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮." 

As willow got to the end of the letter there were spots of blood on it. The doctor waited for willow to cry but she didn't, she just stood there looking at the letter until she dropped the letter and looked at the ring, willow took it out of the box and slid it on her ring finger. "Miss.Thomas"

The doctor said. "When can I leave the hospital," willow asked her eyes even duller than they were before. "um tomorrow morning," The doctor said. Willow turned around and walked back to her room.

Once she was in her room she laid in the bed, she couldn't sleep, she was so tired and she wanted to cry but she couldn't, she just laid there she had no more tears to shed for anyone, it's not like she didn't care for anyone anymore because she still cared for people... maybe that's her problem, she cared too much.

The next day willow was let out of the hospital and allowed to go home. Willow was walking down the street to the bus stop, as willow was waiting for the bus a guy walked over and stood just a few feet away from her, he had a black hoodie on with a pair of ripped jeans but willow didn't really care as long as he wasn't bothering her everything would be fine.

"Um excuse me ms," the boy said, his hood was now down and willow could see his face was more clear, willow recognized him he looked to be about 12 or 14.

"What," Willow said looking at the boy.

"Miss. Thomas is that you?!" The boy said as his face lit up in excitement.