† Fourteen †

Days passed since the incident about Kou-nii and Laito-nii happened. The Sakamaki brothers have all indeed changed and they were closer to each other than before. Especially when Laito-nii made his debut as a singer and is now writing songs after the release of 'Bloody Sabbath' which became on top hit while Kana-nii pushed himself on becoming a theater actor and he did.

Right now, Kana-nii's working on a huge project as one of the main characters. Because of that, the brothers made a celebration for both of their successes.

Shu-nii on the other hand had finally become motivated in his studies again and he's now finally doing his responsibilities as the eldest and not pushing it all to Reiji-nii. Even his relationship with him and Yuma-nii are getting a lot better now.

As for Yuma-nii, he is now in the basketball team together with Aya-nii. Both were unstoppable and they lead the team to victory, labelling it as an undefeated champion even though they sometimes quarrel a lot. But one thing's for sure, they cooperate with their team mates now unlike before.

In academics, Reiji-nii pushed himself to his limit. Graduation is coming near and his goal is to become a class valedictorian. But with Ruki-nii on the way, he need to push himself up more.

On the other hand, Ruki-nii admired his determination and the bond our family now has. He even one time see how Reiji-nii is very stressed out and is on the verge of breaking. But our brothers were there to soothe and support him. That if he fall, all of us will always be there to catch him.

While Suba-nii is once a troublesome violent delinquent child and a regular guidance office customer has now changed also. He's not giving troubles to Reiji-nii and Shu-nii anymore. Even looking for it is a NO NO.

Instead, he found place in arts through painting, drawing and sketching. It's really out of character for him but by doing them, he can express his hidden feelings that he can't express to anyone casually.

For Yui, she FINALLY admitted her romantic relationship with Aya-nii. So right now, she finally decided to become a wife for him instead of becoming a sister (nun).

While Azu-nii right now, is still the same as always. Though a caring brother he is and pursuing his dream as a gamer, he still have this cutting habbit and unusual mood swings of asking us to hurt him which I now rate worst than Kana-nii's. So I think it needs work to remove that.

So all in all, they're all becoming better persons and I'm really glad how everyone changed for the better. But for Kou-nii, it's the exact opposite. Instead of changing for the better, he became violent, more flirtatious and destructive.

In other words, he's no longer the same Kou-nii that I know. It's like he's a whole lot different person. He's even sometimes seen by Azu-nii taking drugs by himself and I'm really worried for him.

"Kou-nii!!" I called running to him but what I didn't expect is that he suddenly hollered scolding me of coming near him. "WHAT'S THE FUCKIN WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screamed "DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF STAY AWAY?!"

I flinched at his rage but still that didn't stop me. I know tried to reason with him but his mind is blocked. He turned and ran away but as stubborn as I may, I followed him.

"Kou-nii, where are you go-?!"

.

HONK!! HONK!!

.

I called to him but was stopped by a loud horning of an incoming car...

.

------------------------------------------------

.

.