𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗002//𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 ||

Theme: Boys being tsunderes

Word count : 750

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

「Requested by:

❱ http: anonymous ˚ˑؘ ·˚ 」

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Camilo Madrigal

•he spread rumors about you for sure

•he spread rumors about you for sure. Some of them were about how you probably killed/hurt someone and got away with it

• gives you the ugliest of looks not even Pepa can love that face, he's acting like you're a pile of garbage or you just killed someone he loves.

• glares at you A LOT I'm not exaggerating. Same room Camilo's brain say glare.

• The rumors had gotten so bad that you lost all your friends and even your guardians even started to treat you differently.

•Only Dolores knows the truth and hates what he has done to you. She does try to reason with him to stop the rumors and to just confess, but he's as stubborn as an ass.

• One day you were feeling down and at last he decided to confess to you. You deadass said no. This is not as he planned, the girl is supposed to get swooned by the boy and then the boy has to make out with the girl. At least that's how he imagined it.

• doesn't know how to act so just starts rambling stupid reasons why you should go on a date with him things like, "I-I can grow corn the best that's w-why you should go!", out of pity you said yes.

_______________________________˚‧₊♪

Carlos Madrigal

¿ If looks could kill you'd be dead over 41 times

¿ If looks could kill you'd be dead over 41 times. Is taking every single opportunity to intimidate you *cough* stare at you like a creep * cough*

¿you've tried to go up and talk to him but all attempts fail. He either walks away or you tense up and walk up.

¿He's just there for no reason is super creepy.. just in the corner of the room looking like an aggressive, short, Colombian man.

¿Camilo and Dolores are just there being emotional support because he's melting just looking at you.

(Mini oneshot time <3)
¿It was a Sunday evening at approximately 3:20 p.m y/n suddenly heard a knock on her front door. That was pretty unusual, "At this time I'm trying to make a snack.", she thought, a frown appearing on her face. Once she was done preparing herself a snack she left it on the kitchen island and proceeded towards the door. Once at the door she rustled the door know opening it. At her utter suprise no one was there, she turned her head left to right in confusion, finally she looked down seeing an envelope with a heart wax-seal stamp and a bouquet of (favorite flower) as well as a box of (whatever candy you like bestie or snack). There was also a random cat laying next to a hibiscus flower bush staring at you but it's just a cat. Y/N opened the letter with terrible penmanship which it read..

"Dear, Y/N I know I've been harsh on you the past couple y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ days and I was wondering if I could maybe make up for all the lost time? I really do like you and I kinda.. think I'm in love with you please accept these feelings amor,, So would you like to go on a date with me? Maybe Sunday if your free at the (favorite hang out spot)?"

-your secret admirer, Carlos Madrigal

Bonus:

The cat then ran away into the hibiscus flower bush. Not knowing that was Carlos watching for your reaction. The scruffy looking cat transformed into the brunette trouble maker. He muttered to himself behind the bush...

"Ah, I love her."

Bruno Madrigal

•He's just there chilling, like he's in your presence but never talks to you

•He's just there chilling, like he's in your presence but never talks to you. Yeah we know he's super socially awkward, but just stares at you

•He's always somewhere around you, but never interacts with you. Stalker vibes ik

•you try to confront him but he always denies being around you and acts like you're stalking him which is a big bag of cap.

•was always like that ,but ever since you and Mirabel became friends and you were invited to the Casita more than often. Bruno became all blushy and very extremely awkward.

•bb actually tried to ask you out but failed.. will you say yes or no?