Sunnyside 🌞

Penis-toughts/noise
Penis-writer notes
Penis-loud noise

Ok, little bit of backstory, you got fired from pizza hut and you decided to work at Freddy's. It's been a week or two of you working there and it's your first time on the night shift since the last person had gone missing. Your first task tonight is the check all the power jeneraters in the play area. Yknow, make sure their still in tact.

Reader pov:

"Here goes nothing..!" I sigh to myself and push open the daycare's doors and let myselft into the well lit room. I observed the surroundings and looked though the glass wall down into the playarea. Creepy was the only word to describe the colorfully yet unsettling kids paradise. A few jingling of bells could be heard from somewhere in the walls to my right. Weird. I brushed it off and slid into the colorful room. Standing up I look up disturbed by the voice box of one of the animatronics.

Sunrise!

I watched as he plunged into the ball pit where I stood frozen in fear. I watched as the jingling grew closer. "HELLO FRIEND!" A robotic voice yells as it pops out of the ball pit and grabs me. "AAAAAA!!" "OH NO NO NO!" I screamed being picked up! He carried me out the ball pit and set me down.

"OH HOO HO! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU HERE BEFORE! WHATS YOUR NAME SUNSHINE?" His crackily voice screamed at me. Ugh... I answered him slowing looking up, "Uh..M-my nameeesss..." fuck, he's hot...WHAT?! "YES?" Sunrise stared down at me waiting for a response. "Oh! Um..My names y/n..?" "WOW! A WONDERFUL NAME THAT IS! Y/N!" He claps and stares. Seeing his eyes stare into me made me feel..some type of way.."SUNNY, IS SOMETHING WRONG?! YOUR RED!" Shit! Was I blushing?! Quick think! Uhhhh.. "N-no! It's just hot! Haaha..." "WHO KNEW?! YOU DID LOOK PRETTY HOT LET ME HELP!" What does he mean I looked pretty hot?!

I watched as his lanky fingers reached for my shirt. I felt his cold metal hands touch my sides! " U-UH! No no no! I'm good Sun! I'll be fine!" I squicked up my face growing even more red. I shot an awkward grin. "NONSENSE SILLY! LET ME HELP!" Sunrise responded before lifting my shirt off. I gasped and covered my mouth in embarrassment. I noticed his sunrays grew oranger when he saw my chest pop out of my shirt.

"Um...thankss I guessss..?" I glance at him waiting for a response but he just stared at me. "I have to get back to work..." I awkwardly continue before getting up. "OH! YES SUNSHINE YOU MUST CONTINUE!" He finally responded before bouncing out of the way. The way he acted in a trance by my body made me feel butterflies. I climbed into the playground when I noticed a bump in my pants. Come on! Your better than this y/n!

After another five minutes of crawling around in the confined space I couldn't take it anymore. I spotted a secluded area by one of the generators and settled down. Quietly, I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. I'm really about to do this, huh? I wrapped my hand around my dick before stroking up and down a few times. Suddenly I heard a familiar jingling sound but it was already too late. "HELLO Y/N-Y" Sunrise yelled coming up from the slide. HOW?! I yelped and covered myself with my hands. "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING SUNNY? IS IT CANDY? CANDY'S NOT ALLOWED IN THE PLAYGROUND!" The yellow robot yelled as he reached for my hand and pulling it away revealing my sprung up cock. Fuck..what have I done?

"S-SUNNY?!" He responded in shock and embarrassment. His rays glowed a bright orange. We both were stuck in shock. I glued my eyes down and shut them. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have, i-" I tried to respond before he interrupted me. "IF YoU NeeD hELP, JUST ASk..!" I could hear a buzzing in his voice as he messed some of his words up clearly begging for action.

Sorry I need to but this into two parts, just turn the page please!