Before Evaluation

"Ayo have you read the message that I have sent you", Kevin asked you as you now remembered there is a text but you forgot to read it. 

"Oh I er", you scratched your neck having him that answer. 

"Aite is about the evaluation for the representative to perform for school events. Each of us has to do a dance cover and submit it to the president to be chosen", he explained. 

"Oh when is the submission?", which he instantly replied. 

"In three days' time", you froze. 

*Both of your reactions right now*

"Aite we can't just stand here and cry internally, we gotta move now sir", Kevin change his mood right now as he is pumped up ready to be prepared for the dance.

"Wait but where do we dance tho", with the sudden realization both of you stop again.

"About that, I don't even know where we could dance, what about you Kevin? You know any place to dance?", you asked him hoping for a miracle to happen

"Good job Mr without thinking a place to go", said Kevin sarcastically while thinking.

"Oh wait! I know someplace that we can dance", you followed him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey hyung just like usual using the same room, anyways this is my classmate, He's new", Kevin introduces you to his friend. 

"Hi, I'm Baek Daeho, you can just call me Daeho or room boy since you know I'm", he gestured himself while pointing to the studio. 

"Aite, well I'm Y/n, came to Korea about a month ago", you shook his hands.

"Well if you need a tour, I'll be happy to help", he offered as you nod your head.