The Secret Misadventures Pt. 2

Zak: So, we're not even in Townsville anymore?

You shook your head. You had just gotten done explaining what you saw to Brat and Zak. Courage was hiding in the backpack out of fear of the unknown in this new world.

Brat: How did we even get here?

Zak: Must've been that Crypid. The one that Courage saw in the woods. Maybe it sent us here?

Y/N: Sounds like a cheap excuse to have us get sent to another world just so we could go on an adventure.

The three looked right at the camera. They then returned to their huddle.

Brat: So....what do we do now?

Y/N: For now, it might be best to blend in. Maybe we can figure out more about this place and how to get home if we look around.

Zak: And how do you purpose we do that?

???: Hey!

The three of you looked up to see three drunken sailors heading your way. And what do you do with drunken sailors? You beat them up and take their clothes, of course.

Power Up!

You fixed the dirty shirt you were wearing while Brat tried to smooth out her dress. Zak looked at the leather captain's hat before he decided he didn't want it.

Zak tossed it to you as well as a captain's coat.

You threw them both on.

Brat: I hate this look.

Zak: Really? I mean, it's a bit dystopian with a tiny hint of goth.

Brat looked down at herself. The skirt to the dress reached her knees and the corset was too tight on her chest. She ended up having to leave the string a bit loose.

Zak wore a pair of brown trousers and a white shirt that had red horizontal stripes. He also had a red bandanna tied around his head to try and hide his strange hair.

Courage just had a black bandanna tied around his neck.

Y/N: Alright. We all look like pirates now. That's pretty cool. All we need now is swords.

Zak: What we need now is information. All we know is that this place is apparently just a bunch of docks holding a bunch of buildings. I mean, how is that even possible?!

Brat: How do bees fly, Saturday? How do they fly? Not everything makes sense.

Zak: Sometimes they do!

Y/N: Okay, first of all, you literally hunt down Crypids. Second of all, stop bickering. Zak's right. We should start looking around and figuring out more about this place.

Brat and Zak eventually sighed and agreed. With that, the four of you left the alleyway and entered the strange wooden town.
--------------
Bubbles flew alone after her eruption on her sisters. She couldn't believe how bad they had gotten.

First they weren't talking to each other, and now all they wanted to do was hang out with you. She understood that they liked you, but this was just plain ridiculous.

She flew for a moment before she decided to get away from the city for a bit. She decided to take a trip through woods. Maybe talk to some of the wildlife.