| Chapter 70: Suspicion |

Harry walks down the stairs to see the girls whispering to each other. He notice you were not around making him search for Draco but Draco was also not there. Harry walked up the girls, clearing his throat making them look at him. Before Harry could even open his mouth. The girls pulled him down.

"Shhh" Hermione hushed

"Where is Y/n—"

"Shhh" They all shushed him again. Harry shuts up looking at them confused.

"Y/n never came back last night when she went out to get air" Ginny whispered like it was very secretive. The twins catch on smirking walking behind them.

"What we whispering about ladies?" They whispered in the same time.

"Y/n never came back after last night–"

"Where is my daughter?" They all looked slowly up to your Dad who stood beside Mr. and Mrs. Weasley by the kitchen with Happy

"I saw her last night. She was by a tree" Happy said making everyone look at him

"I also heard weird noises last night. Told me she was getting attack by a squirrel. Hilarious if you ask me—" Happy stopped talking looking around as everyone was looking at him.

"And your telling me this now?" Dad look at Happy with a raise brow.

"I didn't think it was important—"

"Of course it is! He's back" Harry said standing up.

Meanwhile you woke up since you started to feel hot.

"Draco...I'm hot" You whispered to him. Hiding your face more to his chest. Draco looked very sleepy but he was half awake. He pulled away placing his hand to your forehead.

"Your fine.." Draco whispered cuddling to you more after knowing you were fine.

"I mean Its hot.." You said. Draco grabbed his wand from his pocket and pointed it to a tree.

"Glacius" He casted then the tree was frozen. A wind blew and it felt cool.

"Better?" He asked, pulling you closer.

"Better..." You hide your face to his chest.

"Y/N!" You sat up from the yell. Draco also sat up, confused.

"Stand up. We slept outside" You said he did as you told him. You grabbed the blanket, folding it.

"You walk in 5 minutes later. Got that?" You asked him

"Yes, Future Mrs. Malfoy" He rolled his eyes as you chuckled pecking his lips

"Mark on your calender, July 17" You winked at him before sprinting off.

"Y/N STARK IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT HERE RIGHT NOW. I WILL CONFIS—" You slammed the door open, panting.

"Slept outside. Sorry" You said plopping yourself on the couch. Feet on Ron's lap. He glared at you as you glared back making him look away.

"Seen Draco?" Pansy asked raising a brow

"How am I supposed to know where that git is?" You asked shrugging. Everyone fell silent staring at you. You raised a brow at them.

"What are you looking at?" You asked confused. Happy cleared his throat, pointing to your neck. You touch it but felt nothing.

"I don't get it" You said confused. Draco walked in.

"What's for breakfast, Mrs. Weasley—" Dad pushed Draco to the wall.

"You son of a bitch!" Dad yelled to Draco. His hand transforming into a red hand. Your eyes widen, running up to Draco and being his shield.