Yu Ijin x male reader, part 1

Manhwa: Teenage Mercenary/Mercenary Enrollment

Plot: (Y/n) was also in training with Ijin when he was still only a number.

Code name: 002

Personally: Not very talkative, similar to Ijin

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

'Shinan High School, this is the place.' (Y/n) thought as he walked into the school.

He had on the high school uniform and a mask on as well. He was used to his face being covered with something so he just found a fabric mask to cover it with. It was his first time in school and didn't want to feel too uncomfortable, also... 001 is here.

"Alright, class! We have a new student here today, come on in!" The teacher said as (Y/n) walked in and stood in front of the room. Ijin looked up to see who it was that was a new student in his classroom but saw someone familiar instead. His lips moved a tiny bit, mouthing the number... 002.

Those familiar eyes struck a nerve in him, but he has not seen the other full face yet so he can't confirm.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." The male's calm voice already attracted the female classmate's attention as he walked to his seat at the back of the class. When passing Ijin the two locked eyes and just stared at each other for a few seconds until (Y/n) walked past the two's desks and sat down where he was supposed to.

The whole class could not feel the tension between the two, as the class went on seeing as they were attracted to (Y/n)'s eyes and were wondering what his face would look like. Both girls and boys were talking about the new classmates even after the school day were over.

(Y/n) packed up his stuff, put his backpack over his shoulders, and walked out of the classroom. Some students were pointing at him as he walked by.

Ijin walked down the hallway as his friends were behind him talking about the new student while Ijin's eyes stared into the back of (Y/n)'s skull. "Did you see how the girls in our class looked at him?!" "Oh I heard they were comparing them to Ijin, but of course, Ijin is definitely more handsome. Who does he think he is?" Jaehyung said, "Oh, let's go to the PC cafe again! I'm so close to getting into a new tier!"

The other two nodded, then all three looked towards Ijin, "Bro, are you coming?" "I have some business today." Ijin replied, looking at the three's curious gazes. "Aww too bad then, well whenever you're done just give us a text then, see you later!" They said, walking in the opposite direction of where Ijin was going.

Ijin looked at his friends then turned around and started walking.

The whole time Ijin was keeping track of where (Y/n) was, if he got out of his sight it could become dangerous.

It took a bit of running and Ijin finally saw (Y/n) near again. The other kept disappearing on him, causing confusion and guessing to take place in his mind. A drink appeared in his hands when Ijin was able to track him down again. Ijin followed his target as the other walked around the place, seeming like he was a new person here.

Slowly the people around them lessened and lessened until it was only the two of them. (Y/n) noticed Ijin a long time ago and was keeping on a high alert the whole time. This was 001 they were talking about here, he's no joke, but his number was 002.