Chapter 6: Werewolf bonding time! THROUGH FIGHTING!

Ashter is seen brawling it out with Blaze, comparing physical strength as one another tossing each other around.

"Don't go thinking I have been slacking off with my training!" Blaze announces as Ashter smirks, wiping blood from his mouth,

"No kidding... I haven't been fighting like this since I graduated..." Ashter's eyes were blazing with fighting spirit.

"Have you been catching up on our culture, huh!?!" Blaze throws a pinch as Ashter dashes to the side,

"YEP! And when I beat you..." Ashter dashes and tackles Blaze, as he falls into the waters with a huge splash,

"I'll take back my title!" Ashter announces as Blaze was pumped.

"Bring it on!" Blaze shouts as the two go at it as Maria and Daniel cheer for Blaze,

"GO BLAZE GO!" Maria, being the High School's previous alpha, wasn't going to allow her current one to fail.

"YOU CAN DO IT, BLAZE! KICK ASHTER'S AS-!" Maria was stopped by Daniel,

"Maria...! What did we tell you?" Daniel stops her as she sighs,

"Yeah yeah... Alright." Maria sighs as Aaron laughs as Ashter was getting way into this new custom. He struggles with Blaze as they clash in the water.

But that's when something activated...

His werewolf instincts showed through his red slit eyes.

Blaze's eyes widened as he assumed this was his magic,

"Woah! Hey there, Ashter! We agreed to no magic!" Blaze calls him out as Ashter's eyes widened with this craze for a fight. Blaze struggles with keeping him down as Aaron immediately gets up, feeling the curse risen in his brother.

"ASH! TIME OUT!" Aaron calls his name as Aphmau rises in worry.

"A-Aaron... What's going on?" She wonders as Ashter throws Blaze to the side, as he yells with a splash in the water.

Ashter's strength was crazy as the werewolf stands in the water, drenched as Maria didn't take notice of the rules, as Ashter never used magic.

"Oh c'mon! He's overpowering him!" Maria complains as Ashter turns sharply to Maria, his eyes glaring at her as she felt some form of craze in Ashter's instincts.

"Huh? Why is he staring at us?" Maria wonders as to when Ashter steps forward, he stops and twitches, regaining his humanity as he grunts, landing on one knee as he grips one eye.

"!" He realizes what is going on, gaining control of himself as his eyes reside, releasing him of the merging craze for violence.

"Ash!" Aaron rushes to his brother's aid, as the werewolf huffs and puffs, exhausting himself a bit as Aphmau rushes to his side,

"Ashter! Are you okay?" She wonders as the werewolf felt like passing out, but is immediately regaining his energy as he helps himself up.

"I-I'm good. I'm good..." Ashter felt this large adrenaline rush through him as if he was going to pass out.

And this has happened to him before.

"Hey! Ashter, are you okay?" Maria wonders as her old Alpha stands up, before looking at Blaze, who gets up in annoyance.

"Thought we agreed on no using magic." Blaze grew serious as Ashter steps forward to him,

"B-Blaze. I..." Ashter knew he was in a bad situation.

"Yeah? And? What are you gonna say? That you didn't try to use magic?" Blaze growls as Aaron stays calm along with Aphmau,

"Huh? I didn't see him use magic." Maria defends Ashter as Blaze grew serious in the eyes. He knew what he saw.