14

AN: thank you so much for 10k reads i genuinely didn't think many people would find this. i literally love you guys so much and i live for your comments every chapter

Rivers pov

So we're on our way home from filming a video...at 1am. We decided to start posting together because we haven't yet and they needed a Friday video. We've only done one stream. I'm glad we waited though, a lot of people who do what we do use people for views. I'm glad we became actual friends before we start posting together, especially because people talk a lot of shit.

Jordan sat in the front seat because Chris still had some small cuts on his face. Matt is driving and Nick, Chris, and I are in the back. They decided to put me in the middle because it couldn't be Chris and Nick doesn't like how small the seat is when other people are in the back.

"Chris you've gotta put yourself back out there." Matt says.

"What?" He's spaced out a little after we finished the video. His social battery is low, I can tell, mine too.

"What do you mean what?" Matt looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Sorry I spaced out, I have no idea what we're talking about."

"Like you need to get back on your feet and meet some new people. I know your last break up was rough but seriously, it's been like six months. He looks over at Jordan, "And it feels good talking to someone new."

"Woah there tiger, she's still mine." I say chiming in.

"Mhm." Matt hums out with a smirk.

"Hey!" I say looking at him pretending to be mad.

I remember Chris telling me that Matt and Nick know nothing about what actually made them break up. Nick is just sitting there drinking his drink like he's watching a movie.

Chris shakes his head and looks back out the window. It's dark out so I can see his reflection through the window, he just looks really upset, not in an angry way though. I'm sure there's more to the break up then he told me.

I put my leg over his knee. I don't know if it was the best thing for me to do but I just wanted to comfort him. I get how he's feeling. I hate when people say I should move on when I'm not ready, people just don't get that.

He looks at me through the window and gives me a small smile. I feel for him.

"What about you, River?" Nick asks

"What about me, Nick?" I ask looking away from Chris and to him.

"Are you gonna put yourself back out there?"

I look up to think, "Umm I don't know, probably not."

"Why? You could get anyone you wanted." He says as his eyes dart down to my leg on top of Chris'.

I give him the eyes for him to not mention it. "Nah, clearly not." I say shrugging.

He understood the look real quick and carried on with the conversation, "What do you mean?"

"If I could, I'd be dating frat boy Harry Styles."

"What's frat boy Harry Styles?" Matt asks confused.