001. fear is a weapon

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

FEAR IS A WEAPON

 ❝FEAR IS A WEAPON❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Kiara Auclair had created a school of complete chaos, and it was the only life Olivia Auclair had ever known.

The halls of Auclair Academy daunted the werewitch significantly. As she stepped through the halls, she could hear whispers, rumours... things being said about her that were false.

"Hybrids are abominations... She's a total abomination."

"Olivia is the reason Rachel had to leave the school... she threatened to kill her!"

"She's so ugly.. she definitely didn't get her looks from her Ms Auclair."

"I heard that Olivia Auclair pervs on girls in the girls change rooms. Watch out ladies!"

Not a word was true, but nobody cared to hear what Olivia had to say for herself. They'd just decided that any words that came out of Rachel Diamond's mouth, was the truth.

Currently, the hybrid was rushing to her mother's office, to complain about her arch enemy, Rachel. The older Auclair had watched Rachel torment and bully her daughter for years, but as headmaster she never did anything about it... and Olivia was fed up.

"Rachel is spreading rumours about me!" Olivia confessed, once she'd closed the door to her mother's office. Behind the desk, Kiara glanced up at her daughter.

"Why is she still allowed in this school, Mum?" Liv then asked, clearly growing frustrated by this issue.

The older Auclair adjusted her glasses, before she got to her feet. "Well, her Mother pays a decent amount of money to send her to this school so, I have no reason to withdraw her." Kiara spoke, completely nonchalantly.

"She is spreading false rumours about me around the school and everyone is believing them." Olivia reminded her, with a frown.

Olivia Auclair was a patient girl, but this tormenting had gone on for years, and the hybrid was at her breaking point.

"What do you expect me to do, Livvy?" Kiara asked, her tone coming off as completely condescending. "I don't know, punish her? You're the principal." The younger Auclair frowned.

"And why would I do that? I can not give you special treatment, Livvy." Kiara scoffed before Olivia inhaled and said, "I'm not asking for—"

"Olivia!!" Kiara snapped suddenly, as Olivia stopped talking, keeping her eyes on her mother. "If you want the rumours and the tormenting to stop, you need to stand up for yourself." The headmaster declared, crossing her arms.

"You think they'll actually stop, if I tell them to?" Olivia asked, as Kiara shook her head. "What you need to do, is show them just how powerful you are. You're a witch and a werewolf, my dear." Kiara began, as she walked towards her daughter.

"Use your powers, show them who is really in charge here. You could own the halls of this school if you really tried." Kiara insisted as Olivia's glassy eyes met the older Auclair's.

"Would they... really stop tormenting me?" Liv asked, nervously as she fidgeted with her fingers. Kiara nodded, taking a step forward as she separated Liv's fidgeting hands. "Of course, my dear. Mother knows best."

Liv nodded, not able to meet her mother's gaze. She just wanted to be loved, but taking her mother's advice was going to cause quite the opposite.

Olivia Auclair was going to be feared.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

This is really short, but I wanted to show the manipulative relationship between Kiara and Olivia, before the story begins.