002. the death of kiara auclair

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

THE DEATH OF KIARA AUCLAIR

 ❝THE DEATH OF KIARA AUCLAIR❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

THREE YEARS LATER

Kiara Auclair was a woman with a lot of enemies. She'd spent her entire life manipulating and using others, but she never expected it to come back around and bite her.

Shot in cold blood, the Auclair witch's body was found in the woods by Sheriff Mac. She died alone, with nobody by her side.

The assassination of Kiara meant that Auclair Academy was left without a headmaster, and since the Diamond family withdrew their daughter from the academy and stopped donating generous amounts of money for the school to run, it was bankrupt.

This left many students without a home.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

It was a chilly day. A cold breeze blew, causing the leaves from trees to shake in the wind, though a certain werewolf-witch hybrid wasn't fazed by the cold. Olivia sat sadly by a tombstone, rereading the words on it over and over.

Kiara Auclair
Mother • Sister • Friend
1989 — 2028

She couldn't believe that her mother was dead. Kiara wasn't a good person, and everyone knew it... but the Auclair had her daughter under what seemed like a spell, metaphorically speaking.

Kiara had manipulated and used Olivia whenever it suited her own best interests, ever since Liv was small... Liv didn't see it, due to it being all she had known, but everyone else could see it.