thirty nine

Luna's POV
~*~

"Ah, I'm tired," I chuckle.

"Same," Yeonjun laughs beside me.

We had bumped into each other in the artist lounge as Yeonjun was here waiting for his members so we decided to make some TikToks together until the rest of TXT arrived for their schedule.

Yeonjun stands beside me and holds out his phone so we could watch the take we just took.

"Good! Very good!" Yeonjun smiles, happy with our take.

"Hi Noona!"

We turn our heads to see the rest of TXT walk into the lounge.

"Hello!" I greet them.

Shit. They were here already.

"Ah! We're nearly done!" Yeonjun tells them. "We just have to do one more video!"

I chuckle at Yeonjun who gives me a knowing look. We had done about ten takes for the video for my account but we both kept making mistakes despite how easy it is.

"Okay!" Beomgyu gives us a thumbs up.

"No pressure," I tell Yeonjun who laughs while I set my phone up.

"Don't make another mistake!" Yeonjun teases me back.

"Finally!" Yeonjun shouts happily as I stop the recording after finally nailing it.

"We did it!" I laugh.

"I better go, I had fun!" Yeonjun smiles at me.

"Me too!" I smile. "Bye!"

"Bye Noona!" Soobin says as he and the rest of the boys wave goodbye to me.

"Bye!" I wave back to them all as they leave to go to their schedule.

I smile quickly typing out a caption for the TikTok before pressing post.

@Luna_official

our addiction is tiktoks right @txt.bighitent? 🕺🏻💃🏻

I quickly check the time to see how long I had until Misun was here. Tonight we were filming a drunk get ready with me which should be interesting, Misun messaged me earlier saying she would get here at 8pm so I still had an hour or so until she arrived.

Hmm what should I do while I wait?

I walk down the hallway until I reach the door of Yoongi's studio.

I type in the password that Yoongi gave to me awhile ago, telling me I was welcome anytime.

I quietly shut the door behind me, walking into his dark studio to see Yoongi sitting at his desk working with his headphones on.

I walk up behind his chair and gently place my hands down onto his chest.

Yoongi grabs ahold of one of my hands while taking off his headphones with his other hand, placing them down on his desk before giving all his attention to me.