12

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Mark and Jeno enter their dorm followed by four cute littles all in their own little worlds. Mark smiles and leads them all to the playroom. He takes out his phone searching for Taeyong's contact. "I should probably let Taeyong hyung know Doyoung came with us." Jeno nods as he rolls up the sleeves of his shirt. "You do that as I prepare a little snacks for the babies." With that Mark and Jeno part ways.

In the playroom the four littles are found silently playing with Jaemin's stuffed animals. Doyoung sits next to Haechan and pouts. Renjun notices and crawls to Doyoung. "wa wong?" the little asks. Doyoung pouts and squirms. "yuckie! somefin wong wif dodo!" Renjun says as he hugs Doyoung. Haechan turns to look at Doyoung and cups his cheeks. "feewin weewy wittew doyo?" Haechan asks as he hugs the little. Doyoung nods. Jaemin giggles and runs to get Jeno. "dada! dodo wan dumdums!" Jaemin says as he clings to Jeno. Jeno smiles and grabs a new paci as he heads to the littles' playroom. He sees a pouty Doyoung being peppered with kisses from both Renjun and Haechan. Jeno smiles brightly and kneels in front of the littles. "Does the little bunny want a paci?" Jeno asks as he shows Doyoung a cute pastel pink paci with a bunny design. Doyoung nods shyly and opens his mouth for the paci. Haechan takes it and places it in Doyoung's mouth as Renjun kisses Doyoung's cheek. 

"You all want snacks? I made have apples and yogurt for you all!" the littles all nod. They all waddle their ways to the kitchen. Jeno sets them all in their seats as he picks Doyoung up and sets him on his lap. Jaemin smiles and helps Jeno feed Doyoung. Hyuck being the eldest in headspace fed Renjun. Mark walks in and smiles proudly at his little and at Jaemin. He kisses Hyuck's nose and ruffles Jaemin's hair. "You're all amazing babies" Mark praises all the littles as they all squirm feeling shy at the older's words. Jeno simply chuckles and continues to feed Doyoung. 

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Short but soft-