✨💜Chapter 48💜✨

•Helloo as I promised before that I'll post a chapter! Here u goo~•
____________________________________

*Jk's pov*

I was in my studio editing some tunes for our new albums song.

I stretched my arms to take the phone when it ringed indicating that someone is calling me or msging me.

I looked at the caller Id just to see 'Bun💜✨'.

I picked up the call and put it on speaker while continuing to do my work.

Y/n:"Oppa how r u? R u eating well and wht abt others?"

Jk:"I'm fine and yh we r taking a proper meal...The others r good too"

Y/n:"Ohh that's good to hear! Btw oppa r the other oppas with u? I wanna talk with them too!"

Jk:"Y/n we all r busy rn...I'm in my studio doing some work and the others r also doing the same...I'll call u later ok?"

Y/n:"Oh sry for disturbing u then-I'll hang up now as u r busy-bye"

Jk:"Y/n...Bun-"

Before I can say something else the call was already declined.

I regret talking to her like that. I was gonna call her again but my manager came and told me that I've to go for dance practice.

I nodded and headed to the dance room.

On the other side...

*Y/n's pov*

I finished my classes early. I thought of walking home as I wanted to have some fresh air and clear my mind while having something to drink.

I sent the driver and bodyguards home by pleading them. Ofc who can resist my charms😌✨...

I then headed to the nearby cafe to get myself some hot chocolate as they make it soo deliciously.
It's really famous.

I entered the cafe and ordered my hot chocolate and soon the order came.

I took it thanking them and giving them the money.

I sipped on my hot chocolate while exiting the cafe and skipping to the mansion.

I thought of taking the short cut coz my legs will break if I walk to the mansion.

As I was walking I could hear some footsteps following me from behind.

I ignored it and continued walking while enjoying the hot chocolate.

I took turn to the short cut alley.
It was getting pretty dark. I fastened my pace a lil bit when I heard the footsteps behind me getting nearer.

I heard multiple steps now running behind me. I ran too. I was scared as in alley there were no ppl around.

I ran fastly. I took out my phone and called random person whom I can call rn.

*Suga's pov*

I was sleeping dreaming abt the loml ✨tangerines✨. When my phone rang.

I opened my eyes and took the phone irritatingly in my hand and looked at the caller id to see who was calling me.

'❤Doll❤'

My eyes turned soft and my heart melted. I immediately picked up the call.

I was gonna speak something but I heard pants and running sound from the other line.

Y/n:"O-oppa s-someone is following me! P-pls c-come to the xyz alley! T-they r gonna t-take me awa-AAAAAAA OPPA!!"

And the call was declined.