Chapter 10

Lauren's pov

It has been about a week since I first fingered Camila and she is one horny little girl, it's like she wants it 24/7. Right now I'm on the phone with one of my workers, as we were talking camila came over and wraps her arms around me, I smile kissing the top of her head, Soon she grabbed my hand and started pulling it to her covered area, I pull my hand back and shake my head at camila, she whines stopping her foot lightly and storms away, i sigh shaking my head.

When the phone call ended I go find Camila who was in our bedroom, I see her lead down with a slightly pout and I knew it was sexual frustration, she still knew the rules thought.

"Camz" I say, she looks at me I stand at the end of the bed and pull her to me, she sits up and I push some hair out of her face.

"You know when I'm on the phone I'm not going to do anything like that, so why did you even try?" I ask, she shrugs and starts to play with my belt, I didn't think anything of it because she usually plays with something I'm wearing when we talk like this.

"You know you can always just ask, maybe I would of said yes after the phone call, it was important as well" I say, she shrugs and unbuckled my belt, I look down as she undoes my pants.

"Camz what are you doing?" I ask, she looks up at me with a blush

"I want to try something new" she whispers, I look at her and nod

"It's new so we should talk about it first" I say, she nods

"I want to make you feel good, like how you make me feel good" she said, i feel my pants tighten a little

"Okay, how do you want to do that?" I ask

"Any way you want me too" she said, I shift a little and camila smiles when she sees I'm hard

"How do you want too Camila?" I ask, she shrugs

"Handjob" she said looking at my hardon through my pants

"Okay, Uh well..." I stop talking as she pulls my pants down

"You seemed uncomfortable" she said, I lean down kissing her and she smiles into the kiss kissing my back.

I push her up the bed and she crawls up and I follow her, we start to make out.

Soon I was in nothing as Camila was in only her underwear, she looks at my hard on then me.

"Here" I say and pass her the lube, she looks at it then squeezed it on my boner

"That's enough" I say, she puts it down and slowly wraps her hand around me, I smile and watch her hand slide up and down, I look at her and see her biting her lip.

"Hold me a little tighter kitten" I say, she did and I sigh in pleasure closing my eyes, I put my arms behind my head and relax letting Camila do what she wants.

Soon I feel kissed on my chest and open my eyes, I open them and see camila kissing my chest and she looks at me and I smile.

"Good girl, you're doing great" I say, she smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back

"Go a little faster" I say, she does and I let a moan out

"Good girl" I mumble and lift my hips up to her hand

After a while I was getting close to the edge

"I'm almost there baby girl, keep going" I say, she did and soon I let out a loud moan and came all over myself and Camilas hand.

"Fuck...good girl" I say, camila smiles and kisses me and I kiss her back

"Should I run you a bath now?" She asked, I giggle shaking my head

"I'm alright, I'll take a shower" I say, she frowns

"But whenever you make me feel good you run me a bath and cuddle me" Camila said, I smile

"That's your aftercare baby, to make sure you're okay" I say, she frowns

"Well you should get that too" she said, I smile

"My aftercare is knowing you're okay" I say, she smiles softly and gets up pulling me with her

"Where are we going?" I ask, she takes me to the bathroom, she starts the shower and pulls her underwear off, she then pulls me in with her.

An we were showering she cuddled me and I smile kissing her head, I hold her close and feel a smile come across my face.

"Everyone deserves aftercare" Camila mumbled into my chest as she kissed it, I kiss her cheek and give her a light squeeze.

"Do you know how perfect you are?" I ask, she looks up at me and smiles

"Come on we are going to have a bath" I say, camila smiles and gets out and runs the bath, I smile and watch the naked girl run a bath for us both.

When it was done I get in and camila in front of me, get back to my front. I hold her close and kiss her cheek and we both relax, i lace my hand with Camilas and she brings them up to her mouth kissing my hand.

"I love you" I say, camila looks at me with a wide smile

"I love you too" she said, I smile pecking her lips and rest my head on her back

After a while of being in the bath we get out, we go get dried and dressed into some pyjamas, camila was in a a cute onesie as I was in shorts and a t-shirt.

I lay down and open my arms for Camila, she comes and cuddles into me and I kiss her head.

"I hope I did aftercare good enough" Camila said, I smile and play with her hair

"You did it perfectly" I say, she smiles and cuddles into my chest

"Let's go to sleep" i say, camila nods and we both slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hi, I hope you enjoyed! Please;

Vote if you enjoyed

Comment your thoughts

Follow me for more stories

DMs are open to all