4

The smiles that Yoongi and Seokjin had plastered on their faces fell as the door opened to reveal a sloppily dressed couple. "What's up?"

Yoongi shook away his questioning thought of when the last time they showered was and smiled once again. "Nothing much. I'm Yoongi and this is Seokjin-"

"Yeah, yeah, we know." The omega interrupted him, rolling her eyes slightly. "Come on in." Yoongi and Seokjin shared a look before entering the house, Yoongi instinctually standing close to his omega in a protective way. As they moved further into the home, they caught sight of Jimin peeking out of one of the rooms. "Good luck with that one." The greasy haired omega sneered. "He thinks he's better than everybody."

"The other two are fucking around out back." Seokjin and Yoongi watched wide eyed as the couple stalked off, leaving them alone with the teenager who had now fully come out of what they assumed was his bedroom and was furiously tidying up the living room.

"Hi~" Yoongi greeted and Jimin quickly straightened up and smiled at them.

"Sorry about them." Jimin stated sheepishly. "They're a little-"

"Odd?" Seokjin offered.

The teenager giggled. "Yeah, but I guess I'll miss them." His eyes widened slightly. "Th-that is if you..."

Yoongi and Seokjin's eyes widened as they both started talking over each other. "Oh no, no, don't worry-"

"You made such a good impression on us-"

"-we want to get to know you better-"

"-and meet your brothers!"

Jimin perked up again. "They're just outside. You wanna go meet them now?" The couple nodded eagerly and followed the 15-year-old out to the backyard that somewhat resembled a junkyard. "Taehyung, Jungkook!" He called out to the two pups, who stopped running around and looked over at them in confusion. "I want you to meet Seokjin and Yoongi."

Seokjin and Yoongi waved at the two with big smiles. "Are we gonna go stay at your house now?" Taehyung inquired, gripping onto the basketball in his hands.

The couple shared a look, Yoongi raising his eyebrows to prompt Seokjin to do the talking. "Well, we met your brother, and he is just so amazing," Jimin smiled from where he was crouched down next to Jungkook, "and he was telling us about you guys-"

"Want to play restaurant with me?" Jungkook interrupted, looking up at Seokjin with big, doe eyes.

"I would love to!" Seokjin exclaimed and Jungkook bounded over to him. "Where's your restaurant?" Jungkook took the omega's hand and led him over to a rundown plastic table in the far corner of the yard. "What's your tiger's name?" Seokjin asked, gesturing to the stuffed tiger Jungkook was clutching in his other hand.

"Honey Twist!" Jungkook sang out.

"I love honey twists!"

Jungkook nodded as he pushed Seokjin to sit down. "Honey twists are my favorite."

While they played, Yoongi opted to hang out with Taehyung, shooting his ball into the barely hanging on basketball goal. "Woah, that was so cool!" Taehyung looked up at the alpha in awe. "Can we be the Lakers?!" He asked excitedly, eyes gleaming.

"I'm actually more of a Bulls fan." Yoongi stated.

Guilt flashed in Taehyung's eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Yoongi shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry, it's okay! We can be the Lakers!" Taehyung nodded a bit. "I'm gonna shoot, you crash the boards." Taehyung nodded again, so Yoongi took a shot.