Part 53

Again, I'm bad at sticking to my hiatus and I need affirmation to live because I'm pathetic like that so here, enjoy, sorry for being terrible, I'll work on it.

----------------------------------------------------------

"You're supposed to start with the fries, dad."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be back in three weeks." Izuku said and placed the last of the macarons on the wire rack.

"Well, I'll miss you." Miya said and kissed his cheek before pulling him into a hug. "I'll miss you too." Izuku agreed and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, taking in her comforting scent.

"How long do we have?!" Izuku loudly asked his dad who was alone in a booth drinking his coffee with a club sandwich.

"10 minutes kid" he said and went back to his breakfast.

Izuku frowned and took one of the white cookies into his mouth, eating hurriedly cus it was still hot.

Miya smiled fondly at Izuku and ruffled his unruly hair. "Careful with that, lord knows you're reckless enough as it is," she looked at her watch. "Wouldn't want to add a burnt tongue to your list of injuries now, would you."

Izuku's eyes twitched, He'd gone into the storage room a while ago because he had fallen down when he tripped on a mop. He fell on his left side so he wanted to check on his stitches.

He didn't close the door completely and Miya walked in to see him putting the bandage back on. He managed to convince her not to tell Aizawa but that was after a long talk about how stupid he was.

"Yeah HAHA- Miya!" He jabbed her playfully in her tummy.

"Oh hush you, I'm keeping your secret instead of telling your father -which I should be doing." Izuku cringed and scratched at his neck.

"if I find out you got hurt again then I won't hesitate to tell Aizawa-san or that old lady who hits you with a stick.

Izuku sighed "I'll be careful, I promise" he said and smiled.

"Damn right you will" she pulled him close and trapped his head in her arm so she could ground her knuckles into it.

Izuku pushed her away gently, giving her a dirty look as he attempted to settle his messy hair. He glared at her and popped another cookie in his mouth.

"STOP EATING MY FOOD!"

"I MADE IT!"

"YEAH, FOR ME-"

"Sorry to interrupt this obviously civil conversation but times up, let's go." Aizawa said and put money on the counter.

"Keep your money Aizawa-san, it's on the house." Miya said and slid the money back towards him but he shook his head with a smile.

"Not this time Miya, that's just coming out of poor Akira's paycheque"

"Thanks Aizawa-san" a new voice called out, their heads whipped to the now open back door where Izuku's replacement stood.

"Hi Mizoushi-kun." Izuku said and waved at the boy. "Hi! Miya-San told me you were going on a trip (-on our favorite rocket ship. I'm not sorry-) today."

"I am, yeah. I'll see you in about three weeks then!" Izuku gave Mizoushi a pat on his arm and walked towards Miya.

"Bye bye" his eyes crinkled because of his grin. Miya returned the same ten fold and pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck so she didn't touch his hip.