Hashiras thoughts about the OC and OC's thoughts about the Hashira

Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira

"At first I thought we wouldn't get along. Deep inside, he is actually a nice guy, and he is respectable once you see his good side. No wonder why Kocho (Shinobu) wouldn't allow any other people to badmouth him." 

Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira

"He's full of mystery, even his swordsmanship is full of mystery."

Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira

"I think I know why Kocho (Shinobu) was always defending him. Many people will misunderstand the guy, but when I got to know his story, I think I know why the Insect Hashira wouldn't allow any insults towards Saito."

Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira

"As one of the people who knows his full story, I have nothing but respect towards him. Whenever I hear his voice whenever he talks to children, he somehow reminded me of myself."

Iguro Obanai, the Snake Hashira

"I really hate that bastard. But I admit, his skills is far superior than the rest of the Hashiras. Damn it, why can't I even become more stronger."

Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira

"That asshole, I wouldn't forget how he managed to beat all the other nine hashira in a one against nine duel. Not to mention, when he managed to break my sword into two, damn it."

Giyu Tomioka, the Water Hashira

"Saito, huh? I can somehow sense that he went back and forth in hell whenever I look into his eyes. After all, we had the same eyes when I lost my sister and my friend. I guess he feels he's still going through hell even now."

Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Pillar

"Saito-san........he's really mysterious which really makes my heart race! The more I knew about him, my heart is just beating crazy! But, if I know Shinobu-chan is in love with him, I mean, they are perfect together."

Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira

"I will never forget the kindness he showed to me and my sister when he saved us on that day. I know people wouldn't be able to grasp his attitude but I know the reason why he is keeping his distance. He doesn't want to get too attached, because he fears that he would lose the people he cares about. So, by being in the shadows, by isolating himself from others, he would always protect them. But, who will protect him if he does that? That's why........I wanted to be stronger, so that I would be able to repay his kindness and be by his side forever."

Inei's opinions about the Hashira

About the Wind Hashira:

"A pain in the neck. He's murderous intent is all over the place and he's too noisy. So, when he challenged me into a duel, I just held back, because if I went all out, I can definitely kill him even with a wooden sword."

About the Snake Hashira:

"Another pain in the neck. He wouldn't shut up and constantly threats me whenever I talk with Mitsuri-san. Honestly, if he's a man, then he got to prove himself to be worthy of her. So, along with the Wind Pillar, he challenged me into a duel. The result, I just broke a 'number' of his bones."

About the Flame Pillar:

"I respect him. He's passionate about his job. The problem is, his voice is too loud. Sometimes, his reasoning is ridiculous."

About the Mist Pillar:

"He's talented I'll give him that. But I can always see the flaws in his movements, that's why, I was able to best him in a duel."

About the Water Pillar:

"Tomioka-san is straight to the point. Calm and collected. But I can sense his doubts about himself."

About the Sound Pillar:

"When I learned his tragic story, I know how he feels as he wasn't able to do anything about his father's ideology. I also respect how he takes care of his wives. When he asked me if I wanted to get three wives, I refused because there is only one girl, that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

About the Stone Pillar:

"When we had the spar, Himejima-san is the strongest among the nine pillars. I managed to win because I predicted his movements and how he uses his unique weapon. Also, we joined the corps at the same time, we got to missions together and I respect him. Though he cries a lot and that is probably because of his past."

About the Love Pillar:

"Whenever she had the chance to talk to me, she would always ask me what is my favorite food, color, my hobbies, and asking about my travels. One time she asked me who is my favorite person, I didn't asnwer because if I did, she wouldn't stop teasing me and that person."

About the Insect Pillar:

"I know how hard it is to see your loved ones get killed right in front of your eyes. After all, I also went through that, I lost my parents, my foster family, Tanjiro's family, and I fear that if I cherish someone once more, they might be taken away from me again. But.......I guess thanks to her, I am beginning to move past that. That's why, this time, I won't let anyone precious to me to be taken away, I will protect Shinobu, even if I have to die in order to do so."