Chapter 02- The Male Protagonist

During the Qing Ming Festival, there were a lot of people rushing to worship their ancestors, causing the road to be heavily jammed and the vehicles to travel slow.

When Mu Yi Fan came to the Shi town on the outskirts of G City, it was already 13:18 in the afternoon.

He got out of the car, first went in a small shop and bought a set of offerings for the festival, and then rushed to the mountains.

At this time, it was the time when people rushed back to their hometown to worship their ancestors. They were praying for the blessings of the ancestors and the deafening sound of firecrackers along with the smoke of the monks covered the whole hill like the clouds on the immortal palaces.

Mu Yi Fan remembered that the novel does not specify the name and time or tye place where the patriot woupd be worshipping his fallen comrades . It is only an understatement that it should be in the afternoon, when the sun was shining, the location was halfway up the mountain, so he is not sure that the man will be there or not. When he was still in the Shi village, he could only blindly look for the man on the hill.

Fortunately, the tomb on the top of the mountain was built near the mountain road. It is not difficult to find it.

Mu Yi Fan looked for the man and extracted from the memory about the man’s appearance.

Before, because he was in the midst of the shock that he had written himself into the last paragraph text, he had to look at the man’s appearance in the future. However, there is no doubt that The Male Protagonist Zhan Bei Tian and his real-life same name have the same name. As for the appearance…

Mu Yi Fan was able to find the figure of the male lead from the memory in this body in the future, and he was attracted by the tall and straight-eyed man in front of him. At the same time, the footsteps suddenly stopped.

The man was about one meter plus tall he was wearing a black tight-fitting T-shirt on his upper body, military green casual pants and a pair of black military boots. The simple clothing match still couldn’t cover the strong breath that was unintentionally exhaled. The man face was beautiful and firm, the wheat skin color was lightened in the sunlight, showing a steady luster, the thin lips were tightly tied into a straight line, making people staring at him feel a little chilly that along with deep eyes which were calmly staring at the grave in front of them, of course, the moody face sold out his emotions at the moment, revealing the deep pain and self-blame in his heart.

Mu Yi Fan was shocked still in the same place, his eyes widening and he couldn’t believe what he was seeing with his eyes.

Well at least he can be very sure that the man in front if him is the legend character made by his penmanship, Zhan Bei Tian!

Of course, it is not because the other party has a very handsome face and appearance nor because of how strong and domineering the other party seems to be, but the other party actually fucking exactly the same as his character description.

Fuck the Jade Emperor and his uncle, are you deliberately making this out because I moved to do the killing?

For fxck sake Ah!

At that time, when he described the appearance of The Male Protagonist, he was so stunned, he was even thinking about his friends while describing the appearance of the male lead.

Now, The Male Protagonist has to be the same as his friend. How did he get this way?

On the road, Mu Yi Fan came up with more than a dozen hot killing techniques to finish the man. If he adds his own body he got a hundred!

Ah~ Hey!

He wants to be able to do this, he has already done it, and he will not worry about it after a day and a night, only thought now is of killing the male lead.

Just as Mu Yi Fan snarled at the wierd musings in his heart, suddenly a ‘bang’ sounded, and the bag he was carrying had a hole in it. The things he had bought before fell on the ground.

Mu Yi Fan slammed back to reality, and saw that Zhan Bei Tian, ​​who was not far from the front, had heard him.