Chapter 06- Scared me

When he was courageous Mu Yi Fan glanced at Zhan Bei Tian chest where his heart was and forced the knife in.

Just listening to the sound of ‘卟哧’ it was the sound of the knife being inserted into a chest.

Mu Yi Fan was scared and hurriedly loosened the fruit knife. He didn’t dare to look at Zhan Bei Tian if he was alive or dead. He was afraid for what he would see…. a corpse or see Zhan Bei Tian’s angry eyes.

Suddenly, hey!, the doorbell rang, and it scared him enough his eyes nearly popped out and after he saw the empty sofa with a fruit knife stuck on it. Mu Yi Fan freaked and walked back a few steps and almost fell to the ground.

Where is he! ?

Mu Yi Fan looked around and didn’t see Zhan Bei Tian’s shadow. He couldn’t help but whispered to himself. “How come?”

Did Zhan run way when he closed his eyes?

However, why didn’t he hear and footsteps or the door opening?

No, Zhan Bei Tian can’t just run like this. If he saw himself killing him with a knife, he will definitely get a grip and take the knife away.

Mu Yi Fan seemed to think of something, his eyes suddenly lit up.

Zhan Bei Tian soul should be reborn, and it is still a month away before the end of the last life with the space of the living space in the book end. That is to say, Zhan Bei Tian is likely to be feeling dangerous in his soul and will enter the space in between.

If this is the case, then Zhan Bei Tian should not see him(Mu Yi Fan)killing him. Otherwise, Zhan Bei Tian will not go missing in front of him and expose the space continuum.

1]…The author really went into majeure

Just then, the doorbell slammed again.

Mu Yi Fan returned to reality and didn’t feel angry: “Who press the bloody doorbell like tht you almost scare me into shock, do you know?”

Unfortunately, the soundproofing on the villa was very good, and people outside can’t hear his screaming.

Mu Yi Fan pulled out the fruit knife on the sofa and there was no blood on it, so it means that he did not stab Zhan Bei Tian.

He exhaled out, he really does not know if he should be relieved that he didn’t kill someone, or should be nervous and afraid of Zhan Bei Tian who was about to be reborn again.

Because Zhan Bei Tian, who was nearly killed in the last days, was a cold, wary and suspicious person, there are very few people who can get close to him within one meter, let alone earn his trust, so it will definitely be difficult to find another chance to kill him in the future.

Mu Yi Fan didn’t have time to worry about it, and a doorbell pulled him from his thoughts

He didn’t put the fruit knife back into the fruit basket and walked to the door. He saw Li Qing Tian through the cat’s eyes. It was only when he remembered that in the morning, Li Qing Tian came over to check his body after he told him to come at night.

Mu Yi Fan opened the door and let Li Qing Tian walk in. He said: “Leta go to the recreation room.”

Li Qing Tian did not stay in the hall. He was worried that Li Qing Tian would see Zhan Bei Tian when he came out of the space continnum

Li Qing Tian looked strangely at Mu Yi Fan face which still had the gasmask and sunglasses, was very curious about why he said they should go to the recreation room.

Mu Yi Fan walked in the recreation room and didn’t close the door. He immediately pulled off his clothes and said: “First take out the bullets on my arm.”

Li Qing Tian saw the bullet holes in his arms, his eyes tightened and he did not dare to ask. He quickly open the medicine box, remove the anesthetics, hemostatic drugs and tweezers with gauze.

Mu Yi Fan didn’t look at him, he was sitting on the sofa and meditating. When Li Qing Tian took out the bullet, he said, “I am troubling you.”