Chapter 10- I want to sleep with you tonight!!

Zhan Bei Tian returned to the hall, first turned on the TV, and determined that he really returned to the end of 2014 before turning to the kitchen to find food.

At this moment, his mind is a bit confusing. What happens in the last world is like a nightmare, but if it is a dream, how do you explain the things in the space?

And…

Zhan Bei Tian raised his left arm, and the purple-red current spark immediately appeared on his palm, which is one of his abilities acquired after the end of the world.

If he is not dreaming, is he born again?

However, if you are born again, you should not meet this man named Mumu. Is he born again in a parallel world?

Suddenly, Zhan Bei Tian felt the space in the body changed.

He doubted that he closed his eyes and scanned the space with his mental power. Then he raised his right hand and a red bead appeared in the heart of his right hand.

Then, the red beads flew up and pulled out of the kitchen as quickly as possible, rushing into the recreation room.

Mu Yi Fan, who was in a daze in the recreation room, caught a red light in the corner of his eye and flew in. He hadn’t had time to react. The red light ‘咻’, like lightning, passed over to him.

The next moment, Mu Yi Fan felt a hard object flying into his mouth, drilling into the throat, causing him to feel strange and coughing.

Zhan Bei Tian hurried into the recreation room with a cold face, swept the room, did not see the red beads, but saw Mu Yi Fan pouting with one hand and the other hand on the throat, coughing, like being What is stunned.

Mu Yi Fan coughed a few times before he felt that his throat was much more comfortable. When he saw Zhan Bei Tian standing at the door, he couldn’t help but say: “It seems that something has just got into my mouth.”

Zhan Bei Tian sank and sank, sitting down and walking: “Open your mouth.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at him with a puzzled look and held his mouth open.

Zhan Bei Tian quickly raised his right hand and pushed his index finger into his throat.

“Voof!” Mu Yi Fan immediately retched, then vomited a pool of yellow biliary vomit. He rubbed his hand on his mouth and screamed furious: “What are you doing?”

Zhan Bei Tian said coldly: “The thing you just swallowed is very important to me.”

Mu Yi Fan stared at him with a big eyes: “What did I swallow?”

He only saw a red shadow flashing before, and he didn’t look carefully at what it was.

Zhan Bei Tian couldn’t explain to him what it was, he stood up and said: “I will give you half an hour, whether you want to vomit or shit it, you have to find a way to get it out, otherwise we are going to the hospital to take it out.”

After that, he strode out of the recreation room.

Mu Yi Fan jumped up and screamed: “For f*ck sake, are you sick in the head you gave me only half an hour, how do you want me to get it out for you? Even if I want to shit it, I can’t shit it so fast, I just swallowed the thing, how is that going to happen? I say just wait until tomorrow morning to shit it out.”

Zhan Bei Tian paused and turned to stare at Mu Yi Fan, as if he was seriously considering his words, he was silent for a moment, said: “Okay, tomorrow morning, but, tonight I want to sleep with you.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”