This again.

"well? How do I look?", Hermione says in her normal voice even though she doesn't look like herself. I look at Griphook beside Hermione, he's admiring the sword closely and it makes me wonder what he's thinking.

"You can give that to me to hold",I take the sword out of his grip and stick into the bag with the extension charm. Ron,who also drank polyjuice and his hair looks even redder. We stand in a circle and I hold out my hand for everyone to grab on.

Harry explains to Griphook his part of the plan as he walks over to grab onto me too.

I apparate.

We stand behind a alley way, it's dark and cold with almost no life.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" I hear a man's voice,"Good Morning" Hermione replies,making me cringe. This is going to be alot harder than I was praying for it to be.

"Good morning? Good morning?" Griphook starts to softly go of on Hermione,"You're Bellatrix Lestrange ,not some dewy-eyed school girl!" Hermione walks down the stairs toward us.

"Hey! Easy! She's never done this before. If you could do it better,why didn't you drink the Polyjuice Potion?" I yell as softly as I can,making it come out a loud whisper.

"If she gives us away,we might aswell use that sword to slit our own throats. Understand?"

"You don't need to be mean about it!" I fight the urge to slap into next week.

"No, he's right. I was being stupid" Hermione whispers over yelling from down the alley.

I look at Harry,"Okay, let's get to it then", I smile over at Hermione.

Griphook gets onto Harry's back and I'm left walking very closely to Harry. Things have been strange ever since we found each other again. Even though he's the one who asked me to leave,I couldn't hate him. I know he's been confused about alot of things and finding out that my ancestors is both Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor made me keep my mind busy. More like keep my mind of Harry.

Ron throws the invisibility cloak over us and we walk behind Ron and Hermione as they enter Gringotts.

Hermione stumbles over her own feet as she walks to the front. A few Goblins look up at us and I can't help but think that they have a suspicion. We come to a stop infront of the highest sitting Goblin, he's writing in a book and doesn't look up at us.

Hermione clears her throat to get his attention but it doesn't work. She crosses her arms to look intimidating but she looks majorly out of place and uncomfortable.

"I wish to enter my fault", She tries to sound confident but I hear the fear in her voice. The Goblin doesn't look up at us as he speaks,"Identification?" He continues writing.

I notice Harry's hand searching for mine as he still holds up Griphook. I take it.

"I hardly think that's necessary" Hermione replies making the Goblin finally look up.