Madam Lestrange

"Madam Lestrange" The Goblin looks at Hermione as Bellatrix for a few seconds before he disappears behind the massive podium he sat on.

"I don't like to be kept waiting" Hermione tries again.

"They know. They know she's an imposter" Griphook whispers and I notice that Ron hears him as he tenses up infront of us,"They'd be warned" Ron looks behind us to the guard approaching us.

"Ella,what do we do? Ella?" Ron whispers loudly for me to hear.

The previous Goblin comes back to the podium with another Goblin.

"Madam Lestrange,would you mind presenting your wand?" The new Goblin,Bogrod,asks.

"We need to get closer" I whisper to Harry

"And why should I do that?"

"It's the banks policy! I'm sure you understand,given current climate" We near the speaking Goblin. 

Hermione protest as we get on top of the podium without the Goblins noticing. It gets tense as I take out my wand,"Imperio" I whisper and a green cloud sits on the Goblins face for a few milliseconds.

The Goblin takes a deep breath and welcomes Madam Lestrange and asks for her to follow him.

I keep my eyes shut tight,holding on to Harry as we ride inside cart along a dangerous and scary route through the bank. The wind in my face makes me want to vomit and I just want it to be over.

I hear screeching and Harry yelling but I don't open my eyes u tik I'm soaked in water falling over me and the cart stops.

I look over Hermione and Ron,who now look like themselves. Until we fall from the cart.

"Arresto momentum" I yell hoping that it works in time.

It does but we all still fall the last few inches with a hard thud.

"Well done,Ella" Harry says as he gets to his feet and puts his hand out for me to take it and help me up. I do.

I look up at the horrendous noise filling my ears,the cart is spewing out an alarm and moving back.

"Oh no,you look like you again" Harry looks at Ron and Hermione,only now realising that they're back to looking like themselves.

"The Thief's Downfall,washes away all enchantments" Griphook explains,"could be deadly"

"You don't say" I roll my eyes at Griphook for his idiocy. Maybe he should have told us about the waterfall,"Just out of interest,is there any other way out of here?" I turn my body to him and Harry puts his hand on my shoulder. He doesn't actually think I'll hurt the stupid Goblin. Yes,he does. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he would,for some reason,protect this idiot and crook with his life.

I look at Harry for a moment longer,before I turn back to Ron. Ron shares a look with me,letting me know that the best thing to do is let it go.

"No" The Goblin replies to my question. Great,just great. We are stuck in here and if we're caught,there is no way of escaping.

"What the devil are all of you doing down here!?" The other Goblin I had used the Imperius curse on speaks.