Just Fine / Twenty - Nine

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Defense Against The Dark Arts with this teacher almost made my heart stop. We all had classes with him before, but this time, it's just more flesh real.

And for some reason, the way he casted them are quite familiar to me like I have seen it so close to me before. They feel like... memories, and at the same time I just don't trust this teacher. He's very odd. Not because of his magical eye or anything, just him is odd

He'll be always drinking from his bottle every hour and sometime his tongue would stick out like a snake.

The hell is with him?

Draco and I are on "talking" terms now. We sometime talk or just don't talk at all, mostly me just ignoring him like I promised myself. We would argue a couple of times a day and he insults me most of the time but you know, I stand my ground and he don't like it so the argument can go big. But I always try my best to ignore his stupid names and callings to me.

That cunt won't just learn.

February came by very quickly and we'll be having the second task on the 24th. No one still knows what it will be but we were all very excited unlike the champions who having a very hard time and have been very nervous and scared. I don't blame them. I might be scared too if I was in their place.

But one strange thing happened before the day of the task while I was at the library looking for more books on Herbology to study with Marie, and Cedric just wanted to keep her company.

"Hey, umm.." a small quiet voice came from behind me.

I turn around confused to see an Asian girl like me, but shorter staring back at me nervously with her eyes kept wandering around our surrounding.

"You're Moon's friend, right?" she asks. 

"Yeah?" I reply, looking back and forth between her and the couple sitting a table away from us, smiling as I check her robes to see what house she's in.

A Ravenclaw? What's she gotta do with Marie? I never seen Marie talk to her before.

"I'm Cho Chang." she smiles back nervously, "I jus- just umm- ugh- wanted to know that umm.." she exhales.

Her shoes were twisting on the floor as her fingers grips on the thin strap of her backpack so tightly, it's making creases on her soft fingers.

"Is her and Cedric broken up?" 

What? Broken up? I'm sorry, what?!

"What?! I'm sorry." I scoff, "What are you talking about?" I question as my eyebrows scrunch together, "Is this some kind of joke? Do you think it's funny?" I put down all the 6 thick books I have in my hands, hitting the table with a loud tumble.

Glad I was far away from Madam Pince, but it doesn't stop the other people around us look or shush at us.

"Uh- no," she chuckles uncomfortably, her eyes looking anywhere but me as she starts to back away from me, "I ah- huh- just wanted heh- to know." waving her hands over her chest.

"Well you don't bloody need to know, Cho Chang!" I utter, walking closer and closer to her until she was back onto the wall, "Things like these are not just 'I just wanted to know.'" I whisper the word carefully, making quotation marks with my hands. 

"Say shit like that again and I will not let you go next time." I warn, "We good?" I ask, raising both of my eyebrows.

She nods frantically in fear.