I Wanna Be More

Akieva

"I'm so proud of you Aug, you really did your thing on stage last night".

"Yeah I was the life the party huh"?

"Cocky much" I smirk at him.

"On a serious note why did you just up and left like that, was it something I did"? August ask.

"What makes you say that"?

"Vina told me that you was feeling me is that true"?

I ran my fingers through my hair before I responded,"Yeah I was at first then once you introduce me to your girlfriend I lost feelings for you and I felt like since you had her you didn't need me anymore so I left" I say somewhat feeling relieved.

"No Kieva I would never stop our friendship. Why you just didn't tell me you liked me"?

"I don't know I was sacred at the time, its no biggie though I have someone and you do to so I'm cool".

"So you seeing someone"? He rub his chin then look at me. "Well I know you still like me and by you having someone is not going to stop you from still having feelings for me. Gone on and admitted Kieva you want me".

"Okay fine August I want you and I want to be more than just your friend" I say which felt good to let that out.

August just look at me and I look at him, all of a sudden I feel kinda silly for just telling him that I wanna be more than just his friend. Would if he don't want me.

He walk towards me and stood right in front of me in kissing distance. "I wanna be more than friends to ma" he look down at my lips and back at me, I went on and kiss him and let me tell you them lips of his was what I expected.

We both pull away to catch our breath, "So what do this mean"? I ask looking up at him.

"You mines I'm yours" he peck my lips a couple of time and for the rest of the day we hung out at my place watching tv, I can't believe we finally made it official.