Ending

I know I know. I cut it short. People... Well that's it. That was the story of a little friend of mine. Ashley Landon. Or should I say Ashley Eden?

Don't worry her kids grew up to be beautiful children. Michelle grew up to be just like her momma. Full of curiosity and love.

Teddy followed his father's footsteps and began leading red dawns pack.

And well for Zane. Zane died at a young age. He was in depression. When he finally passed away he was reunited with Ashley.

Teddy and Michelle often hear them laughing and talking. Never once did they give up hope. They knew that they were in a better place. A place full of hope, passion and understanding.

Jacob grew up old with his mate, Tammy. They both were madly in love, until a day where two rogues killed them both. Leaving there only child, named after Ashley to the hands of Tammy's brother.

Gabe never found his mate. He grew tired of searching and began a long term teacher teaching fighters to fight and protect the Luna.

Colton grew to love and care for his mate. They never once looked back at there old life.

All these characters each has a purpose in the book. To teach people how to love and care for others.

Until next time. This is izzygirl99 signing out. Read my next book, War.  Coming soon. Hopefully. I hoped you enjoyed the book.

Over and out.