Chapter 22- Who is the other father of the child?

After it reached the night, there were very few people who went to the military hospital to do B-ultrasound. Shen Qin Yang was the director of the hospital. He could directly push Mu Yi Fan to the B-room for inspection, and Zhan Bei Tian followed.

According to Zhan Bei Tian’s request, Shen Qin Yang checked Mu Yi Fan’s stomach. Then he finally knew why Zhan Bei Tian asked him to not be surprised.

“What the hell Ah, he is obviously a man. Without a uterus, how can he still have a fetus. In terms of size, the pregnancy should be five months old. Moreover, the fetus is not only alive, but also very healthy. This is simply unscientific nothing in current medicine can explain this kind of thing.”

Shen Qin Yang looked incredulous. When he looked at Mu Yi Fan, his eyes sparkled like a man who found a Baobei, and he wanted to send it to the research room for research.

Zhan Bei Tian closed hus eyebrows. Although he has already guessed the changed in Mu Yi Fan’s body before coming, he still can’t help but feel shocked when he hears a man’s pregnancy.

However, when he checked a few days ago, the doctor said that the fetus was only three months old. How suddenly did it change for five months?

“Are you sure you its five months?”

“Of course. Didn’t you say that he was sleepy in addition to nausea, vomiting, and likes to eat sour foods? This is the reaction of pregnant women.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at it intricately at the fetus on the B-screen, at this time, he is very sure that the fetus was changed by Qing Tian Bead. Otherwise, how can a man be pregnant for no reason, and in just a few days, he went from becoming three months pregnant to five months pregnant.

His eyes were complicated, Mu Yi Fan turned to the face wrapped in a bag, he really didn’t know why Qing Tian Bead will jump into this person’s belly.

“Right, who is the other father of the child? Why didn’t he come to see him with you to the hospital?” Shen Qin Yang curiously looked back at Zhan Bei Tian.

Zhan Bei Tian’s face was stiff, and his lips were tight.

He wants to say that this fetus is a bead, but he knows his friend will not believe it.

If he says that there is no other father at all, it is even more impossible. In the absence of another person to provide sperm, how can the someone be pregnant with a child for no reason.

1]…. Jesus Mary and Joseph

Of course, he can just say there is a man, but it will ruin Mu Mu reputation, and, seriously and strictly speaking, this fetus can not be separated from him. After all, Qing Tian Bead has to be fed with blood, it has a blood relationship with him.

Zhan Bei Tian thought that if there was a man who was involved in making of his child, and his heart was strangely annoyed and even a little weird.

Shen Qin Yang looked at his friends slowly, and his eyes were getting bigger and bigger: “Is this would not be yours?”

Zhan Bei Tian said nothing.

Shen Qin Yang felt that this friend looks are guilt by default, it is difficult to set the channel: “Zhan Bei, do you not like women? How come suddenly shackled up with men? If your grandfather is aware of this thing he will definitely shoot you. ”

Zhan Bei Tian eyebrows went tight brow, he did not intend to explain to him, he asked:” Can you take the fetus out of him?”

He felt that after the fetus is taken out, it will go back to a bead.